Audio Jacks on my Motherboard

The headphone jack on the back of my motherboard is not working properly all of a sudden. I have used the headphone jack for years and never had an issue. Since yesterday when I was trying to get my new headset all hooked up all the sound that comes out of the headphone jack sounds hollow. It sounds like the music is being played in a super big room and im hearing the music faintly almost. Voices sound like god talking to me directly. The jacks on the front of my PC have not been working for years so i have been using the rear ones. Just wondering what the best solution is. I'm looking into a complete rebuild of my pc. But that wont be for awhile. I was wondering if there is a temporary audio something i can install in my PC and plug it in. Have decent ishh understanding of PCs but not enough to know how to fix the problem. I have tried fiddling around with the sound settings to no success and also tried multiple head sets and still the same hollow sound, So it has to be 3.5mm jack

There are from 2$ to 20$ you can pick 2$ , Go to your dollar store and pick one, you dont need to purchase online, there are plenty of sites that sells at the same price (Any store that you can purchase a crappy keyboard or mouse use to have that)

https://www.ebay.es/i/231947618645?chn=ps

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

14 minutes ago, PC Newbie79 said:

The headphone jack on the back of my motherboard is not working properly all of a sudden. I have used the headphone jack for years and never had an issue. Since yesterday when I was trying to get my new headset all hooked up all the sound that comes out of the headphone jack sounds hollow. It sounds like the music is being played in a super big room and im hearing the music faintly almost. Voices sound like god talking to me directly. The jacks on the front of my PC have not been working for years so i have been using the rear ones. Just wondering what the best solution is. I'm looking into a complete rebuild of my pc. But that wont be for awhile. I was wondering if there is a temporary audio something i can install in my PC and plug it in. Have decent ishh understanding of PCs but not enough to know how to fix the problem. I have tried fiddling around with the sound settings to no success and also tried multiple head sets and still the same hollow sound, So it has to be 3.5mm jack

These will do you justice, ElSknutson don't you think the 9 dollar one is sorta not going to give good quality ?  So I recommend this USB External Audio Hub

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card