Advice for laptop newbie

Ru5h

So I've never had a proper decent laptop before, mainly because I haven't needed it. I'm going to university soon and I need a decent work laptop but for the certain circumstances I am in at the moment it might as well also be able to game and able to edit and render videos. My budget is about £750 maybe stretch it a little bit more if I'm feeling funky but that's the upper tier limit. I do have a main desktop pc at home but I need some mobile. Good battery life preferred as well. Thanks for comments in advance. 

https://www.dell.com/learn/uk/en/ukdfh1/campaigns/splitter

I understand that this is new for you, but you might want to see if there are some specifics you'd like, otherwise, you're going to get a lot of wild replies.  However, above is a link to the UK Dell outlet.  Doesn't have to be your main source, but you can look around at various models and get a good idea of what you might like.

Honestly I wouldn't mind some wild replies with some suggestions 

5 hours ago, Ru5h said:

My budget is about £750

Preferred max weight in kg/lbs and min battery life in hours? Mind low sRGB display?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128