RAM Compatibility Questions

Hello all, this RAM kit F4-3200C16Q-64GVK is compatible with my motherboard but it is a 4 (Quad) RAM kit so I chose the 2 (Dual) RAM option. The identifier changes from F4-3200C16Q-64GVK to F4-3200C16D-32GVK. The new identifier is not on the motherboard compatibility list, but the RAM in my eyes is pretty much the same. Do you think its still more safe to avoid it since its not on the list or do you think it should be fine?

Also does the R - RED, W - WHITE at the end of the identifiers matter? Because on the corsair configurator I can see the white SKU CMK32GX4M2B3200C16W  and I can see the red SKU CMK32GX4M2B3200C16R but I cant see the default black SKU CMK32GX4M2B3200C16. So my concern is, would the color identifier at the end effect compatibility? If so I would need to get the 3000 mHz CMK32GX4M2D3000C16 version because it is listed on the list which is not as ideal.

Hopefully you understand and I truly appreciate you taking your time to help me.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Not being on the QVL is not a problem 95% of the time. What motherboard do you have?

I have actually had ram kits on the QVL not run at its rates speed so I don't even bother checking anymore and just pick a good kit and I have had better luck with that. 

20 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

I have actually had ram kits on the QVL not run at its rates speed so I don't even bother checking anymore and just pick a good kit and I have had better luck with that. 

Thanks for the suggestion, but the only thing is this is my first build plus im not experinced with customising and trouble shooting so I think I'd rather go by the book if you get what I mean.

Thanks anyways :)