Eight failed NAS drives?

@ArkahmAsylym Have you had an opportunity to test every drive individually in a different, known working system yet? Any response from any of the drives?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

15 hours ago, Spotty said:

@ArkahmAsylym Have you had an opportunity to test every drive individually in a different, known working system yet? Any response from any of the drives?

@Spotty Working on it. Life is getting in the way of troubleshooting right now, sorry. I have a guy checking a few in his computer now that used the same drive in his system.

3 hours ago, ArkahmAsylym said:

Yeah, the HX

They are both HX.

One is SIlver, the other is Platinum.

Wich one?

And could you pls post more pictures of the case?
Because Vibrations can also kill HDD.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

On 2/15/2019 at 10:16 PM, Spotty said:

@Spotty Tested all of them....none working.  Had a guy take one home to his working home computer and NAS, and none showed up either.  Luckily they all look like they can be RMAed (within warranty) so that's what I'm going to try.  I also ordered a 2TB new RED drive to check in the Server by itself.  Will get it tomorrow sometime.

@Stefan Payne It must be a silver then because it isn't platinum.  It doesn't say silver on it anywhere.  I really don't see what difference this makes, since I've read they are both good PSU's. Platinum are probably better but no one has said the "silver" isn't.  Both PSU's I have (Corsair/EVGA) are listed as "not shit". If you have documentation otherwise, please post it here.  I research computer parts extensively when I build a computer. I understand 3TB Reds are not the best reds but they are better than a lot of 3TB NAS drives, that's why I can't believe 8 drives were FUBAR before they were even used on first start up. 

As for pictures, if I can get to it, yes I can.  I'm a little short on time right now.  I was barely able to test the drives out.

Well it turns out the original EVGA PSU I was using was shorted, blowing my HDD's.  I went out and bought a Corsair RM850x and viola it sees drives in the bios now. Thanks @Spotty, @Captain Chaos, @Stefan Payne, and EVERYONE else that gave me incite and information on this problem!  You guys are soooo helpful, and I really mean that! Here's the picks of my build right now before cable management.  Not too much to see....

20190225_120300.jpg

20190225_120254.jpg