~$30 Chi Fi recommendations

ShadySocks

I bought the $6 QKZ DM6 and was blown away, and now I am looking to spend a little more. Right now I am looking at the Tin Audio T2 and Senfer dt6, but I am open to other recommendations. Anyone know which one I should choose? Thank you :)

I am absolutely done with Chi-fi! I bought many KZ IEMs: ES4, ZSA, ZS5, ZSE, ED7, ED9 and ATE. They all had annoying sharp treble with sibilant vocals and boomy bass. 

So IMHO, get the KEF M100. They’re so perfectly neutral and the highs are so smooth that they embarrass the KZs. And they’re only $40 on Amazon. They used to be over $200. 

11 hours ago, kokakolia said:

I am absolutely done with Chi-fi! I bought many KZ IEMs: ES4, ZSA, ZS5, ZSE, ED7, ED9 and ATE. They all had annoying sharp treble with sibilant vocals and boomy bass. 

So IMHO, get the KEF M100. They’re so perfectly neutral and the highs are so smooth that they embarrass the KZs. And they’re only $40 on Amazon. They used to be over $200. 

The ones with 3 stars on Amazon? Im  a little unsure...

22 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

Yincrow RW9 or X6.

How would those compare to the T2 and DT6 in a noisy environment?

I forgot to mention that I am using these on the bus and during school.

1 minute ago, ShadySocks said:

How would those compare to the T2 and DT6 in a noisy environment?

Oh in noisy environment get T2.

3 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

Oh in noisy environment get T2.

Will do. I would like to order them on aliexpress, but there are many listings for it. Which one should I get?

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20190211195536&SearchText=tin+audio+t2

11 hours ago, ShadySocks said:

The ones with 3 stars on Amazon? Im  a little unsure...

3 stars because the sound is so flat and neutral that people who want a more V-shape sound complain about the lack of bass and highs. And the wire is non-removable so you have the issue of durability. But I have been using my KEF M100 for 1 year without an issue. 

But if you give the M100 a chance you’ll be blown away. It’s especially good with acoustic, vocal and synth music.