EVGA SC17 1070

I wanted to start a discussion about this laptop.  I have had it for 1 year now and I find it to be an incredible laptop.  The build quality is amazing and it plays games very well.  The 4K screen is very clear and a pleasure playing games with.  I do have an external 144hz screen that I use for certain types of games where the higher refresh rate is better suited.  

I was going to rebuild my desktop but when I saw this laptop made available with the 1070 graphics card I decided to go for it.  I do not regret it one bit.  I would like to hear others feedback on this laptop.  

January 2018 is when I purchased it.  I believe the price was $2799.  However, when I went on EVGA's website it was literally 50% off.  I ordered it immediately.  For $1400 it was a steal, at least in my book.  This is the best deal I ever got on a piece of tech. 

This is definitely a laptop that will last a long time.  I have read certain people having trouble with the power supply.  I have had no such issue.  I read another review of someone saying this laptop is garbage.  Totally false with no justifiable claims ...

Overall great machine!

Feedback welcomed ...