Updating the BIOS of my Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti Xtreme ed, which version to choose?

Brutale1090
Hi guys, I've got a Giogabyte Aorus 1080 ti Xtreme Edition, the Aorus Engine Sw says I'm on the Bios Version number F60, I would like to flash the newest version but on the official website you can only find the F3 and F3P, which have been updated at the beginning of 2019 (nice).

rmf.png

I noticed, as you can see on the screenshot from GPU-Z by yourselves, that the sources of the F3P and of my F60 BIOSes are the same: 86.02.39.00.9E and it also behaves the same (default TGP 250, power target + 150). Do you think that the F60 line has been abandoned in favour of the F3P and that the website is wrong when affirming that only those having a F1-F3 BIOS should flash the F3P? What about those having F4? What about those having F69?

Thanks in advance

If it work, don't flash it.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

28 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

If it work, don't flash it.

I know this is the way of thinking of many persons, I respect your POV but I think different. 

Can you tell me anything aboiut those BIOS versions?