Best Headsets for 100$

KONA

Hi guys just looking to get a pair of headphones/headset that have these features for around $100

-Over Ear 

-Use to listen to music from laptop and phone as well as PS4 so having a detachable mic would be a plus 

Only head set ive seen that fits this is astro a40s but they are 250$

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

g935 i think its called is what I have and its great so far

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

HD439's and SRH440's are around that price, both make for a great listening experience. I would go for the Shures. 

HD439's and SRH440's are around that price, both make for a great listening experience. I would go for the Shures. 

sure xD 

ok u can kill me for that

If you want a detachable mic, headphones and a mod mic? You can probably grab a connector that will put the audio and microphone into one port.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

sure xD 

ok u can kill me for that

I have a friend that does it none stop, he just doesn't like my 1540's. Thinks I should have got B&W P7's instead. 

I have a friend that does it none stop, he just doesn't like my 1540's. Thinks I should have got B&W P7's instead. 

But arn't the P7 like $400? How can you compare the 2?

But arn't the P7 like $400? How can you compare the 2?

He likes the P7, and is fond of criticizing my choices. Thinks I should have got a Boob amp instead of an O2.