The 3DS was the top selling system of 2013

TopWargamer

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-3ds-was-top-selling-system-of-2013-because-it-1503082139?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

With 11.5 million units sold, the Nintendo 3DS came in as top-selling video game system of 2013 in the United States, which is awesome, because it is awesome.

That's actually really awesome for both this handheld console and Nintendo. The 3DS is only going to keep growing, especially with all of the awesome games coming out for it.

And yes, I am a proud 3DS owner.

COMIC SANS

i have one too. fire emblem and pokemon x/y are just too good to pass up

I knoooooow. I'm playing through FIre Emblem: Awakening right now. It's such a great game. Deserves any and all GOTY awards that it gets.

COMIC SANS

I remeber waiting in line for the first 3ds, sigh $250 ;( but I'm glad I have it and I haven't been able to put it down because of link between worlds :)

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Not really shocking. Cheaper always sells more. Plus they can target a wider range. Wouldn't give a Xbox one to a 8 year old, but would give a 3DS.

You post really weird stuff.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Basically, Pokemon. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I knoooooow. I'm playing through FIre Emblem: Awakening right now. It's such a great game. Deserves any and all GOTY awards that it gets.

and free DLC. thank god they arent cunts!

I was not really that interest for this console because I thought it's not gonna be a thing. I'm getting it next month then.

I was not really that interest for this console because I thought it's not gonna be a thing. I'm getting it next month then.

Yay. There's a TON of great games already out for it, and some really good ones coming up. If you need any game suggestions, send me a PM, and @Vitalius knows of some awesome games as well. I actually bought my 3DS games based off of his suggestions.

COMIC SANS

Not really shocking. Cheaper always sells more. Plus they can target a wider range. Wouldn't give a Xbox one to a 8 year old, but would give a 3DS.

You post really weird stuff.

yea u might but there is a reason u seee 5 year olds playing COD

my little cousin told me he has a friend that plays GTA V and hes like 9 years old. some people are just that fucked up in the head

anything nintendo makes will always be huge just maybe not in north america. but world wide they have a pretty good fan base

I remeber waiting in line for the first 3ds, sigh $250 ;( but I'm glad I have it and I haven't been able to put it down because of link between worlds :)

Heck I thought it was worth it. I bought the Zelda 3DS when that came out, then transferred everything and my ambassador games, and now have an Ambassador Zelda 3DS. Sold the first one of course.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Have 3DS XL Zelda edition, with Pokémon X! :D

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

anything nintendo makes will always be huge just maybe not in north america. but world wide they have a pretty good fan base

I didn't see Wii U as a big thing :P

Yay. There's a TON of great games already out for it, and some really good ones coming up. If you need any game suggestions, send me a PM, and @Vitalius knows of some awesome games as well. I actually bought my 3DS games based off of his suggestions.

My friends and brother already have one, I think I'll just borrow their games for start. 

3DS has a lot of great games. Pokemon X/Y, Zelda, 3D Land are all great games and there cheaper than current console games. I wanna see if I can my hands on a 3DS again and play Fire emblem. If if made it onto Totalbiscuits top 2013 games list, than it means its good.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Psssh, and people say that Nintendo is doomed.  :rolleyes:

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

And here I am still stuck with a DS lite. T_T

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

I have a question. What's so good about the 3DS? I have never owned one or played any games on any handheld device. That also includes my phone. I'm a bit biased. If a game, console, or hand held device could not meet my standards of desktop performance. I didn't give it a second look. Maybe I'm just old.   

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.