I need help with some sort of malware I believe

Hey guys, this is my first time ever even getting on this forum but I need some assistance if possible.

There is a folder in my temporary files folder entitled "temp000004ad" and it keeps popping up as a threat and the entire folder was created very recently so I'm quite certain is not supposed to be there.

I went kinda Rambo amd tried to delete it a handful of times but kept getting hit with it blocking me with "needs administrator permission" or "this folder I open in another location" neither of which makes sense seeing as my account is the only one of the device and I am very sure it was not open in another place. Any assistance would be so greatly appreciated. 

Ps. I didnt look up the folder name in google and it came up with literally nothing, Google couldn't find anything remotely to close enough to even give me a single result

you can restart in safe mode and try deleting again

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

1 hour ago, N8boi said:

Hey guys, this is my first time ever even getting on this forum but I need some assistance if possible.

There is a folder in my temporary files folder entitled "temp000004ad" and it keeps popping up as a threat and the entire folder was created very recently so I'm quite certain is not supposed to be there.

I went kinda Rambo amd tried to delete it a handful of times but kept getting hit with it blocking me with "needs administrator permission" or "this folder I open in another location" neither of which makes sense seeing as my account is the only one of the device and I am very sure it was not open in another place. Any assistance would be so greatly appreciated. 

Ps. I didnt look up the folder name in google and it came up with literally nothing, Google couldn't find anything remotely to close enough to even give me a single result

Or maybe try malwarebytes? Its a malware removal program.  And if that doesn'k work. Try the safe mode. And if you still unlucky reformat your windows is the safest bet.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, Cyracus said:

you can restart in safe mode and try deleting again

Thanks I'll try that, I'm not very well versed in tech yet but im trying to get there

31 minutes ago, N8boi said:

Thanks I'll try that, I'm not very well versed in tech yet but im trying to get there

Everybody starts that way, I can't tell you how many times I had to reinstall windows when I started messing with computers because I kept breaking all the things

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W