Kaveri vs asus rog laptop (is it worth the wait?)

dimitriianghelov

atm asus rog laptop is the best reviewed on the market

http://www.amazon.com/Republic-Gamers-G75VW-AH71-17-3-Inch-Gaming/dp/B009M2XB3U/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1389907999&sr=1-3&keywords=asus

my problem with amd laptops so far :-> to few and no international shipping on way to many, especially if you're looking for 1080 display; 

->MSI : has the worst reviews on amazon.com; if you're looking at the 1Star reviews you will be scared from a warranty aspect, not only that but i feel the quality of the components don't match the price

-> acer,lenovo,toshiba, hp either don't make 1080 amd gaming laptops or that screen quality is bad quality

so my question : is it worth waiting for the new apu based laptops ?or would you say that i shouldn't bother and go for the rog laptop? (why doesn't rog make amd laptops :(  just why :( )

i really want a amd laptop but there is nothing really decent on the market atm(at least for me); 

my budget is :800-1000 euro, that's about 1100-1400$

a few things that annoyed me in my research for a better laptop :

-> many laptops retailers didn't write :

->screen resolution

-. clock speed for the cpu

->vram

->hdd speed

-> writing confusing things ex : up to 4096 mb vram( why is there " up to" how can something like that be changed on the fly ),

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

Get the MSI laptop with the A10 and HD 8970m.

Quote me to get a reply!

i'm looking only at the amd side mostly (i know that intel side looks better most of the time); every product can have problems but if the warranty can't be used 2 weeks in ( i saw posts where it didn't work after 2 weeeks and they didn't want to change it back) there is no point from my side to buy a product because it takes about 1 month to get to me ( i trust only amazon with shipping, due to the fact that they don't use my local Postal office)

I have a Desktop already, i need a good laptop

the 8970 is better than the 765m from nvidia  from my research but the cpu side is not up to par compared to intel so i was thinking about waiting for Kaveri (that includes mantle and true audio) and maybe just maybe someone else other than MSI would do some awesome amd laptops

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-8970M-vs-GeForce-GTX-765M

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz