win 10 wont boot not even in safe mode

shooter27

hi,

so my mom tried to install a program and then nothing was working anymore. I went ahead and booted in safe mode. everything was so zoomed in that I could not uninstall the program but I searched for it in the filee explorer and deleted everything mentionning it that was modified today at the time she installed it. now the pc wont boot into windows normally nor into safe mode. it says: unable to boot/repair the pc. 

what should I do now?

she is an accountant so she doesnt want to loose files. windoes advanced options tells me I can get rid of every programs and keep the files or I can put the pc back to the system save that happenned one week ago. 

any help is very much appreciated

Hard to say what you did if you just started deleting files, sounds like you got a virus or something and you broke some core windows files in deleting it or the virus did it itself. It seems like your best option might be to restore the computer to state from a week ago.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

4 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Hard to say what you did if you just started deleting files, sounds like you got a virus or something and you broke some core windows files in deleting it or the virus did it itself. It seems like your best option might be to restore the computer to state from a week ago.

just to be sure those restoration points contain the personnal files too or just windows?

30 minutes ago, shooter27 said:

just to be sure those restoration points contain the personnal files too or just windows?

if you use restore points

it could delete downloaded .exe files

if you could create a restore point now, create

you can use restore point explorer to browse files

I don't know if this program works in windows 10

there is other programs similar to this