Pc broke af. Plz help!

Okay so basically ive been building my pc and when it came to completion i turned it on and everything worked fine such as: fans spinning and led's turning on e.g. but noticed that my pc didnt connect to the monitor nor the gpu fans where spinning, i checked if ALL caples are connected such as HDMI cable and check if my gpu was properly in and everything was fine so then later on after snooping around i noticed that the led under the cpu light on my mobo was glowing red and looked up saying that the red led means that there is a failiure with the cpu, i checked if there where bends, if it was in correctly and tested to see if power went through it and it was all fine, (i wore a non static wrist band when handling my cpu so it cant be that). The BIOS led also shines orange on my mobo too. Hope you can help me.

PC SPECS:

- mobo: aorus ax370 gaming 5

- psu: corsair 750w

- ram: ballistic sport 8gb 2400

- cpu: ryzen 5 1600x

- gpu: strix gtx 950ti 2gb

Are you sure your display cable is plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard itself? A red LED usually just means that there's power to the board. If you had an error, the red LCD display would be stuck on a number code.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

It is probably a RAM & CPU compatibility.

Ryzen doesn't do well with low frequency RAM....

I guess...

Edit: This RAM is really bad

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Ive got terrible ram because i ran out of money and i looked up and i saw that my ram was compatible for the ryzen 5 but im guessing their wrong, when i get paid ill buy better ram, any suggestions for good ram (not too expensive, limit £70) thanks!

I took out the gpu beforehand and it it still didnt work and the only connectors to the mobo is the actual power cable and the 8 pin cpu power cable 

22 minutes ago, Constantin said:

It is probably a RAM & CPU compatibility.

Ryzen doesn't do well with low frequency RAM....

I guess...

Edit: This RAM is really bad

RAM affects performance, not that lol

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

9 minutes ago, Elliotclark3401 said:

Ive got terrible ram because i ran out of money and i looked up and i saw that my ram was compatible for the ryzen 5 but im guessing their wrong, when i get paid ill buy better ram, any suggestions for good ram (not too expensive, limit £70) thanks!

It's most likely not your RAM, and if it is your RAM it certainly is not because it's too low frequency

8 minutes ago, Elliotclark3401 said:

Try putting the ram in a different slot in the motherboard, if it is a cpu failure, you'd have to return it, your ram isn't great but it shouldn't cause a problem with you getting into bios

1 minute ago, NunoLava1998 said:

RAM affects performance, not that lol

Unfortunately, not with Ryzen!!!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

3 minutes ago, k.m.p said:

Try putting the ram in a different slot in the motherboard, if it is a cpu failure, you'd have to return it, your ram isn't great but it shouldn't cause a problem with you getting into bios

Ive tried that but nothing, i got told saying if the cpu gets warm/hot it should be working because power is flowing through. correct me not. 

have you put the cooler on the cpu?

sometimes if the cooler is not put on with enough pressure it can overheat due to not enough contact with the cooler, try reapplying thermal paste and screwing the cooler on in a criss cross pattern until its on tight and won't go further (there needs to be sufficient pressure)

What cooler are you using 

as far as I know the 1600x doesn't come with one

4 minutes ago, k.m.p said:

have you put the cooler on the cpu?

sometimes if the cooler is not put on with enough pressure it can overheat due to not enough contact with the cooler, try reapplying thermal paste and screwing the cooler on in a criss cross pattern until its on tight and won't go further (there needs to be sufficient pressure)

Okay so you could be correct im using the dark rock 3 and the mother board cpu slots are am4 but the dark rock 3 came with the wrong brackets so i had to order the correct brackets. Unfortunately the new brackets also where not correct but i could still manage to apply the cooler to the mobo but i dont think it was fully pressing on the cpu so you could be correct thanks for that! Really appreciate it. yesterday i ordered the correct brackets so im hoping this will fix my issue!

6 hours ago, Constantin said:

Unfortunately, not with Ryzen!!!

I have RAM running at 2400MHz CL16 paired with a Ryzen 1st gen (the gen that's more sensitive to RAM). It works perfectly, the CPU just won't perform as well.

3 hours ago, NunoLava1998 said:

I have RAM running at 2400MHz CL16 paired with a Ryzen 1st gen (the gen that's more sensitive to RAM). It works perfectly, the CPU just won't perform as well.

I dont think its the ram for my issue im pretty sure my cooler was not on properly as the cpu needs to be 100% covered by the cooler with not alot of thermal paste applied, i used the wrong brackets for the am4 sockets but i could still put the cooler on but it was 90% touching the cpu and was not pressing hard enough to the cpu so i think thats the reason.