I skipped a whole generation of games and now I can't play anymore! (aka inverted camera)

Hey guys! I would like to know which are (or if there are) first person shooters for android that allow you to invert both "x" and "y" axis.

I can only play with both of them inverted, and it's so frustrating to realize they don't offer this option anymore in modern games...

This is the first time in my life that I own a powerful android device, (seriously, I was playing solitaire on my Moto G up to three days ago), and I was so excited to finally play all modern games out there! But all fps games I've tried so far don't have the option to invert the "x".

So, if you know any fps games that allow inverted camera, please, leave a comment below ^^

For the record, I own a Galaxy S6, so, no Fortnite here. And if you've never heard of people playing with both axis inverted, yes, they exist, I'm here, and inverted controls has been the natural way for me to play since my first experience with 3D games on my PS2. I guess people's brains work differently, and I wish developers realized that.

4 hours ago, bita.da.vo said:

Hey guys! I would like to know which are (or if there are) first person shooters for android that allow you to invert both "x" and "y" axis.

I can only play with both of them inverted, and it's so frustrating to realize they don't offer this option anymore in modern games...

This is the first time in my life that I own a powerful android device, (seriously, I was playing solitaire on my Moto G up to three days ago), and I was so excited to finally play all modern games out there! But all fps games I've tried so far don't have the option to invert the "x".

So, if you know any fps games that allow inverted camera, please, leave a comment below ^^

For the record, I own a Galaxy S6, so, no Fortnite here. And if you've never heard of people playing with both axis inverted, yes, they exist, I'm here, and inverted controls has been the natural way for me to play since my first experience with 3D games on my PS2. I guess people's brains work differently, and I wish developers realized that.

all that i can say is get used to it practice makes perfect if there is no option then oh well