Copy Paste keyboard

At work I have to check out a 25 character password every 12 hours and have to use the password a lot. Some places I can paste it and some I cannot. Is there a tool where I can enter a string of text and it types the string mimicking the keyboard, in turn bypassing the paste lock. Basically I hit a hot key and it types the password for me sending key presses. Any help is appreciated

THANKS!!

Preferably trusted software because it would be installed on work computer and don't want to get in trouble ;)

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

You just need a program to run a macro that runs those button presses. I've used Mouse Recorder before which can do what you need and is free, it might not be the best but it works. I've used it to do a series of things for me to make repetitive processes much quicker.

| Core i7 8700 | 16GB GSkill Trident Z | Asus Strix H370-F | Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti | Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Samsung 970 Evo 250GB | Lian Li Lancool One |

| Acer Predator XB271HU | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G502 | Neewer NW-7000 Condenser | AKG K92 |

5 minutes ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

At work I have to check out a 25 character password every 12 hours and have to use the password a lot. Some places I can paste it and some I cannot. Is there a tool where I can enter a string of text and it types the string mimicking the keyboard, in turn bypassing the paste lock. Basically I hit a hot key and it types the password for me sending key presses. Any help is appreciated

THANKS!!

Well, it's probably an overkill for this, but Keepass -- a password-manager -- can do this: you make an entry in the database, set the title of the window you want it to look for and if your currently-selected window's title matches what you've got set in the database, you can then just press ctrl+alt+a to have Keepass autotype the username and password. You can add multiple titles for a single entry and you can customize what it autotypes, too, so you could just have it skip the username and simply type the password.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

26 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Well, it's probably an overkill for this, but Keepass -- a password-manager -- can do this: you make an entry in the database, set the title of the window you want it to look for and if your currently-selected window's title matches what you've got set in the database, you can then just press ctrl+alt+a to have Keepass autotype the username and password. You can add multiple titles for a single entry and you can customize what it autotypes, too, so you could just have it skip the username and simply type the password.

after many google searches I finally found something

https://www.hot-keyboard.com/docs/paste_help.htm

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|