Motherboard questions?

As of right now I have a PRIME B-350M-A micro atx motherboard and its been good to me however i was wondering if there's any point to upgrading my motherboard and what benefits it would come with it as well as how would windows respond if I change my motherboard. One thing I had a problem with was my ram not to long ago i bought a 3200mhz speed ram and every time I went to the bios and change it to that after a while in idle it would crash however, I don't know if that's the motherboard or my CPU (ryzen 2600x) anyways any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Well, youd be able to overclock to higher frequencies, as well as other features, such as more and better ports. Also, the ram speed may not be supported by your mobo, so that would be another plus in upgrading 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

A different board with a more potent VRM could give you better overclocking results, offer you additional SATA connectivity, additional PCIe slots, or offer you better IO if you're limited by any of these.

I can't speak to improved ram tuning as there's factors involved that could make it completely unrelated to the board itself.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB