Thoughts on Sager NP9380-S? (Clevo P370SM3)

Hello fellow people of the LinusTechTips forums. I have spent almost a week searching every corner and crevice of Google, and I can't seem to find a review on a Sager NP9380-S notebook for the life of me. I am planning on getting one later this year(ish from Xotic PC with their custom cooling upgrade, a 4800MQ, 2 780M GPUs, a 500GB Samsung 840 Evo, and 2 1Tb drives in RAID (no one uses optical media anyway). Does anyone have any experience with this notebook? If any of you guys do I would very much appreciate hearing it, and I'm open to recommendations. (This config comes in at about 2.8k, so I'll probably seriously consider anything over 3k unless it has ridiculous value for the added cost) I plan on using this machine for gaming, not too much else. Thanks for reading guys.

Probably a very good gaming laptop. Probably doesn't get too hot or loud, don't quote me on that. Also it will be a beast at 2.5K gaming.

Quote me to get a reply!

IF you really need a laptop get it, but with that money you would build a darn nice PC with 2x the performance.

other than that, it's an amazing laptop, my friend has it and he says it will play every game he wants, it also stays nice and cool. But at full load the battery lasts an hour at max.

IF you really need a laptop get it, but with that money you would build a darn nice PC with 2x the performance.

other than that, it's an amazing laptop, my friend has it and he says it will play every game he wants, it also stays nice and cool. But at full load the battery lasts an hour at max.

I do have a gaming PC with a GTX Classified 780 and a 4770k in it, but I can't really move it around all too well, because of my H100I and it's really really tight fit into the top of my case, and the fact that my PC weighs about 40-50Lbs.

Moving to Mobile Devices section.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you are spending that much on a laptop I'd recommend checking out Alienware. The price for the m18 with dual 780ms is going to be very similar. Looking it up the m18x runs about $2500 for dual 780ms. With Alienware if anything goes wrong and you need a part replaced or serviced, a tech comes to your house within one or two days. With XoticPC/Sager you'll have to send your laptop in and be without a computer for a week or more. Alienware also offers accidental damage coverage, which if you are paying this much, doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm biased because I own an Alienware computer, but I wouldn't recommend Sager past the $1500 mark. The build quality is nowhere near that of the m18x which is solid metal with a rubber coating. 

Another thing to consider is a desktop plus a tablet/ultrabook/laptop. With your budget you could easily build a desktop that would annihilate dual 780ms in performance plus pick up something like a Macbook Air, iPad, Surface Pro or whatever your heart desires.