Is 81c are the safe temps for an r9 380?

Hey guyz sorry for my bad english

i have an r9 380 and today when i was cleaning my pc i accedently broke one fan of my graphic card.. i try to fix it but it is completely broken now i knew that saphire cards run a little bit cooler so i decided to test the card with one fan only and i benchmarked it and run furmark for 6 minutes and the max temp was 81c.. so i want some suggestions that is it safe to run r9 380 at this temp? my case has two 100 mm fans at front.. i can't find fans for my graphics card because in my country ebay, amazon and other famous online stores doesn't work.. 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

I think 95c is thermal throttle.  So, it should be fine.

yeah also i google a little bit that in the safe temps for this card is low 80s so i think i m fine

12 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

As long as you aren't pushing over 90 I wouldn't really worry.  Plus, the card would start throttling if it got too hot.

that means i am at the safe spot i shouldn't be worry,, right?

you don't need to worry you aren't going to hurt it. however that doesn't mean trying to get the temp down isn't a bad idea. you can happily run that temp but personally i like my hardware to stay below 70c. You could pop that card open and clean off the thermal paste and put thermal grizzly kryonought on it and then clean the fans really well and make sure it has good air flow getting to it from the case to bring it down by 10-15c when you do all of that but the thermal paste swap and cleaning could bring it down up to 5c on its own which you should swap the paste every 2 years and dust the card every 6 months to 1 year to help the temps and with lower temps the card can boost the clocks higher for longer and maybe get a overclock in there and run at 81c again but be faster too.

2 hours ago, Turretgaming said:

you don't need to worry you aren't going to hurt it. however that doesn't mean trying to get the temp down isn't a bad idea. you can happily run that temp but personally i like my hardware to stay below 70c. You could pop that card open and clean off the thermal paste and put thermal grizzly kryonought on it and then clean the fans really well and make sure it has good air flow getting to it from the case to bring it down by 10-15c when you do all of that but the thermal paste swap and cleaning could bring it down up to 5c on its own which you should swap the paste every 2 years and dust the card every 6 months to 1 year to help the temps and with lower temps the card can boost the clocks higher for longer and maybe get a overclock in there and run at 81c again but be faster too.

i forget to mention that i did overclocked it .. core clock is at 1050mhz and memory is at 1600mhz and it reach 81c at these clocks and i did apply new thermal paste today and cleaned the card and my case has also a good airflow.. 

4 hours ago, Muhammad Osama said:

i forget to mention that i did overclocked it .. core clock is at 1050mhz and memory is at 1600mhz and it reach 81c at these clocks and i did apply new thermal paste today and cleaned the card and my case has also a good airflow.. 

oh well ya your fine. i thought that was stock clocks. if thats the overclock then your good

23 hours ago, Turretgaming said:

oh well ya your fine. i thought that was stock clocks. if thats the overclock then your good

look i wanted to confirm last time.. am i hurting the graphic card on these temps? and also the one thing i noticed is that when i have two fans my graphic card has one advantage that it takes a very little time to bring back the temps to 31-35c after a stress test or gaming but now it comes to 45c faster then it slows down and came to 35- 37c after a long time

On 2/5/2019 at 4:20 AM, Muhammad Osama said:

Hey guyz sorry for my bad english

i have an r9 380 and today when i was cleaning my pc i accedently broke one fan of my graphic card.. i try to fix it but it is completely broken now i knew that saphire cards run a little bit cooler so i decided to test the card with one fan only and i benchmarked it and run furmark for 6 minutes and the max temp was 81c.. so i want some suggestions that is it safe to run r9 380 at this temp? my case has two 100 mm fans at front.. i can't find fans for my graphics card because in my country ebay, amazon and other famous online stores doesn't work.. 

Furmark is stupid. What does it get to in games? 

Main System: EVGA GTX 1080 SC, i7 8700, 16GB DDR4 Corsair LPX 3000mhz CL15, Asus Z370 Prime A, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R5, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo
Secondary System: EVGA GTX 780ti SC, i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 16gb DDR3 1600mhz, MSI Z77 G43, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R4, 3TB WD Caviar Blue, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo

14 hours ago, Zeitec said:

Furmark is stupid. What does it get to in games? 

like in cs go it barely rise up to low 70s it stays in the high 60s most of the time

12 hours ago, Muhammad Osama said:

like in cs go it barely rise up to low 70s it stays in the high 60s most of the time

Yep that's fine. 

Main System: EVGA GTX 1080 SC, i7 8700, 16GB DDR4 Corsair LPX 3000mhz CL15, Asus Z370 Prime A, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R5, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo
Secondary System: EVGA GTX 780ti SC, i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 16gb DDR3 1600mhz, MSI Z77 G43, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R4, 3TB WD Caviar Blue, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo