Program that shows you software that needs to be updated?

K i a r a

Hey,

So I have had some issues with my headset for a couple of days now, with the mic not picking up my mic with whatever I do, I have downloaded the Realtek Audio drivers and I thought that would work but it did not still no green bar when I talk!

Spoiler

image.png.849a665ad3426def4c26530400ca298c.png

So I was suggested to download "Driver Easy" And it shows and downloads any needed drivers or software updates that are out of date. When i ran it, it said i had 14 things out of date when I click download it instantly tells me I have to pay for the PRO version to download them, Is there anything like this that actually works? 

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

M y  R e v i e w s 

Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

More Coming Soon...

3 minutes ago, K i a r a said:

Is there anything like this that actually works?

Nope. They are all, to my knowledge, scams like that. Or worse...

I'm pretty sure a driver isn't the problem you are experiencing...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, ThePD said:

Are you by chance on Windows 10?

I am yeah.

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Nope. They are all, to my knowledge, scams like that. Or worse...

I'm pretty sure a driver isn't the problem you are experiencing...

Its funny, beacsue I got them to replace this headset awhile ago bc I broke it, but never thought to try the mic.

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

M y  R e v i e w s 

More Coming Soon...

1 minute ago, K i a r a said:

I am yeah.

Its funny, beacsue I got them to replace this headset awhile ago bc I broke it, but never thought to try the mic.

I have encountered a similar issue. I have a set of speakers, and a headset. If I unplug the headset, the system doesn't automatically swap sound out to the speakers, and vice versa. It's a pain. I have to go into the Control Panel and tell it the default device (and test it to ensure it's working right) before I get sound.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

If the issue persists I would suggest you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the sound drivers. Follow the steps to checking the sound drivers in device manager:

a.     Click Start, and then click Control Panel.

b.     Click System and Maintenance, click System, and then click Device Manager. 
Note If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click System, and then click Device Manager.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.

c.     In Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers. Now you may right-click the listed sound driver. Here you will get all the option to update or Install/uninstall drivers. Click on Uninstall.
Check if at all there is an exclamation mark along the driver, it suggests issues with the driver installed.

d.     Restart the computer. This will let the computer automatically detect the device drivers on restart of the computer.

Refer to the below mentioned link for guidance –
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Update-a-driver-for-hardware-that-isnt-working-properly

Hope this helps.

idk what realtek is but i want to know what brand of the headphones are

5 minutes ago, MiniDropZ said:

idk what realtek is but i want to know what brand of the headphones are

I can tell you I have done what you said and it fucccccckkkks up my headphoneos now with crazy static lmao, it removed the downloads but hasnt re downloaded anything lmao

image.png.7384502bc333568f47c4ced42435beba.png

clicking Update drivers just says its already up to date

Hyper X is my headset

M Y  S T U F F

M y  R e v i e w s 

More Coming Soon...

well i experienced the same problem on the same headset well u have hyperX cloud II i have hyperX cloud i hope the difference

is not to big

the thing is that i forgot how to fix it lol

ik im supposed to help u with the headset but can u tell me the anime name on ur profile 

I had an issue where a recent windows update that had installed in the background broke the default microphone settings on my headsets adapter in the sound/microphone properties. See if a windows update recently downloaded, could be a pointer to why your microphone is not working anymore. The date will just help if it's possibly a windows update related issue.