Overclockers.co.uk is safe?

Yiannis15

Hello I'm interested in buying the sapphire Vega 56 pulse from overclockers.co.uk. does anyone have experience with them? Are they good? Is it a good site?

I mean, they're one of the biggest in the UK, so yes, they're safe. 

Just stay away from the B grade components. I mean, they'll accept a return if they're faulty, but it's a bit of a hassle that's just not worth the prices they offer on them.

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

Totally safe. I've bough alot of expensive PC components from them. They never let me down.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Yep, they are totally fine. I have used them once or twice :)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

They are equivalent of Newegg. They have been in business for long time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv