Best phone to hotspot as main internet?

I currently own a Galaxy S6, I use this phone to hotspot for my computer (I have unlimited mobile data as other internet isnt available where I live) which has an abysmal battery life,

without hotspotting, i have to charge the phone twice a day just from it being there, not doing anything, just sitting idle

without hotspotting and using it, the battery would last at most 2 hours just doing basic tasks, even worse if I were to play a game or go on reddit, youtube etc

with hotspotting, i pretty much have to keep it on charge all the time, which im sure is worse for the battery and degradation, but theres nothing else I can do

now my question is, what would be the best phone for this scenario with a much better battery life, and has anyone experienced some bad battery degradation? also are there any general concerns with the speeds that these phones can achieve with hotspot or data?

im debating between a note 9, iphone xs max, iphone xr, or just straight up waiting for the new s10+ to launch in the next month which will supposedly have better battery optimisation and the same size as the note 9

the only other phone ive had is my iphone 4 and 6, which have had better battery life in general, however the 6 was the same as my s6 in terms of running flat when used hard

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

Hi!

Why don't you get a 4G USB device and hook it up to a router, which is able to give you WiFi or even wired connection. Moreover, you can straight go and buy routers with SIM slots which support 4G.

Hotspot feature on phones, is more like a temporary solution, it's not (imo) for a day-to-day usage!