Could use some help in GTA online.

Zaki_Owais

So I started playing GTA few weeks ago. Currently level 23. I bought the premium edition FIY. The properties I own are

1. A night club

2. A office (CEO)

3. A motorcycle club

4. A bunker

5. Counterfeit cash factory

(LESTERS STILL BUGGING ME TO A FACILITY)

My questions

1. Should I focus on 1 property to make money? Which one of em is the most profitable?

2. Some missions want me to destroy helicopters but gives me a truck ffs,what should I do then?

3. What things should I buy to prepare for heists?

4. Is arena war good for farming cash?

Hope you guys wanna answer my questions. Don't have memorable moments in this game but not giving up on it.(30h played). The only thing that bugs me is the servers. Comparison to CSGO and R6S it's shit.

Don't play it if you want to earn money.

It's actually more efficient to go out there, work an actual job and use that money to spend it on shark cards.

Just don't bother, play whatever you want and have fun, there's no point in earning cash in the game.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

best answers for  this is you tube

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

2 hours ago, Zaki_Owais said:

So I started playing GTA few weeks ago. Currently level 23. I bought the premium edition FIY. The properties I own are

1. A night club

2. A office (CEO)

3. A motorcycle club

4. A bunker

5. Counterfeit cash factory

(LESTERS STILL BUGGING ME TO A FACILITY)

My questions

1. Should I focus on 1 property to make money? Which one of em is the most profitable?

2. Some missions want me to destroy helicopters but gives me a truck ffs,what should I do then?

3. What things should I buy to prepare for heists?

4. Is arena war good for farming cash?

Hope you guys wanna answer my questions. Don't have memorable moments in this game but not giving up on it.(30h played). The only thing that bugs me is the servers. Comparison to CSGO and R6S it's shit.

Well , doing heist is the best part in GTA Online but it's a nightmare unless you have the right crew. 

For beginning heist u hav to buy an apartment and when u buy a facility u can do Doomsday heist as well (as a leader)

I don't know about arena war cauz I haven't played it for a while. That's it,Have fun ?

My Rig

HP Omen 16 | 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX | 16 GB DDR5 RAM | NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4060 8 GB | 512GB PCIe Gen4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD |

16.1-inch (40.9 cm) 1920 x 1080 165Hz | RGB Backlit Keyboard |

12 hours ago, Acid Panda said:

best answers for  this is you tube

all i get is clickbait videos.

15 hours ago, samcool55 said:

Don't play it if you want to earn money.

It's actually more efficient to go out there, work an actual job and use that money to spend it on shark cards.

Just don't bother, play whatever you want and have fun, there's no point in earning cash in the game.

Ahhh yess... I remember back in the day when gta online on pc had cheaters roaming freely, some giving you cash, others fucking with you or others simply planning fun server wide events.

That's how I got a ceo office, x80 proto and 2 other cars worth over a million dollars(in game currency), a yacht, private jet and some other stuff.

Damn....

On 2/1/2019 at 3:01 AM, BlockedTheShot said:

Ahhh yess... I remember back in the day when gta online on pc had cheaters roaming freely, some giving you cash, others fucking with you or others simply planning fun server wide events.

That's how I got a ceo office, x80 proto and 2 other cars worth over a million dollars(in game currency), a yacht, private jet and some other stuff.

Dude, same... ?

I think I had about 40-50 million by the end of it.

10/10 would get cheated money again.

Bought an i5, got an i7. Thanks Amazon.

Spoiler

Specs:

CPU: i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB | RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600 MHz | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | HDD: Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | PSU: EVGA 750P2 80+ | Monitor: Acer 21.5" 1080p & Samsung 27" Curved 1080p | Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Storm Octane Combo | Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech Z313 | OS: Windows 10 Home