Which motherboard to get with an r5 1600

Here is a list of am4 mobos from a local retailer 

https://www.primeabgb.com/buy-online-price-india/motherboards/?orderby=price&filtering=1&filter_socket=am4

I have about inr 10 to 11k for the motherboard and I do plan on overclocking the processor (with an h100i) 

Here are some boards I found  with the prices in INR

Msi B350  gaming plus           7700
Asrock b450 gaming plus      9900
Asrock b450 Pro 4                  8900
Msi b450m gaming plus        8600
Msi b450m mortar                  9600
Msi b450    gaming plus         9950
Asus tuf b450 plus gaming    9999 
Asus tuf b450m plus gaming  8400
Aorus b450 elite                       9600
Aorus b450m                            8900
Asrock X370 Pro4                    7900
Asus b450 prime                      9000

Link won't open. Get Asus if possible, Prime or ROG B350

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

6 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Link won't open. Get Asus if possible, Prime or ROG B350

Might be some issue with geo blocking 

44 minutes ago, Scitesh said:

Here is a list of am4 mobos from a local retailer 

https://www.primeabgb.com/buy-online-price-india/motherboards/?orderby=price&filtering=1&filter_socket=am4

I have about inr 10 to 11k for the motherboard and I do plan on overclocking the processor (with an h100i) 

Going off the site and your budget I'd go with the b450 Tomahawk by MSI. It has the ability to OC and looks good.

Hey there man, Sorry just saw this.I have been a Ryzen fanatic since the release. They are affordable, budget friendly, and amazingly fast little cpu's. I have currently a Ryzen 5 1600 which I got on sale for $89.99 at my local Microcenter, and I got a Asus X370 Prime Board. Honestly, I have had a lot of boards, the 350's, 450's 370's, etc. Out of all of them the board I have now the X370 or X470 Asus Prime will be the best board that you can get to date for a ryzen CPU, it is very budget friendly, and has everything you will need feature wise will added ease of accessibility. 

Also, If you need any more questions answered and just need some facts that are unanswered I will be glad to help.

3 minutes ago, BRONXTECH said:

Also, If you need any more questions answered and just need some facts that are unanswered I will be glad to help.

The X370 prime is our of stock on all sites I trust and x470 prime is outta my budget (ddr4 is still quite expensive) can you have look at the shortlist of mobos I added 

$118 Its not new but is backed by amazon policy which is AMAZING.  Free shipping. 

The Asrock B350 Pro 4 ATX, I can vouch for the one i have. Has no issues running my R5 1600X at 4GHz @ 1.4v day to day and can be pushed to 4.15GHz.

It's cheap, looks decent and is pretty neutral colour wise.

11 hours ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

Going off the site and your budget I'd go with the b450 Tomahawk by MSI. It has the ability to OC and looks good.

All the B450 has, even the lowest end does. Pro 4 is pretty cheap and overclocks nicely. All depends on the CPU you have.. obviously a high end Ryzen 7 would have hard time overclocking to high clocks on a low end B450.