Should I upgrade?

Hey guys,

It's the time again I think that I should upgrade my rig (was deciding many times before but never did :/). I have i7-3770k MSI gaming X RX480 8GB gigabyte z77-d3h and 16GB 1600MHz ram. I would like to upgrade into something a bit newer with DDR4 (I know it is very expensive at the moment) but I don't realy want to buy new parts since they are hell of expensive here. 

I am thinking if it is even worth for me since I only use this for gaming (1080px60Hz) and sometimes light photo work. But I have some issues with my current mobo being stuborn with fans. I am currently using argus monitor (used speed fan but it's broken on some games) and fans just act us very veird most of the time. I mean sure, it does cool well but the fans jump up and down on RPM without any logical explanation.

I could live to that but I am thinking a bit about the future. So I would like something that could work fine without any additional software. 

Any suggestions? what would be worth to upgrade? Is it even wort to upgrade?

You are fine for 1080p 60FPS. No reason to upgrade, really. You can get some cheap HW fan controller instead if that bothers you.

47 minutes ago, WereCat said:

You are fine for 1080p 60FPS. No reason to upgrade, really. You can get some cheap HW fan controller instead if that bothers you.

Maybe you have recommendation for a fan controller? Since I was unable to find anything that could automatically ajust by the temperature of gpu or cpu.