Ryzen 5 2400G for streaming without a graphics card ... will it execute it , or will be executed itself

i have dedicated gaming rig , now i am considering start streaming games on social media , but would like to keep my gaming rig devoted towards gaming only , that where it comes to consider another low profile setup for streaming purpose only ... i was wondering weather Ryzen 5 2400G would be a good option without a discrete graphics card to stream only . 16gb DDR4 and Ryzen 5 2400G will do x264 encoded streaming in 1080p 60 Fps ... please your thoughts guys 

2 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

you dont need 16GB of ram for a encoding rig. 

get an r7 1700 and 8GB of Ram. 

then a used old GPU like say an hd7850 for display out or any old cheap card for display out. 

my question is cannot i use a processor with integrated graphics in it ... rather than using a dedicated graphics card ... radeon vega 11 intregated with ryzen 5 2400G will it run the latest Streamlab OBS ???

1 minute ago, gamer_yogi said:

my question is cannot i use a processor with integrated graphics in it ... rather than using a dedicated graphics card ... radeon vega 11 intregated with ryzen 5 2400G will it run the latest Streamlab OBS ???

If you are getting a secondary streaming PC you will be CPU encoding and not GPU encoding. 

If you want to do GPU encodung. You can get an rx 550 to do the encoding on your single PC instead with its included ASIC with not extra PC

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

If you are getting a secondary streaming PC you will be CPU encoding and not GPU encoding. 

If you want to do GPU encodung. You can get an rx 550 to do the encoding on your single PC instead with its included ASIC with not extra PC

then i think i should go with ryzen 7 1700 as it has double the core of my desired model of ryzen ... but shouli i go with a GTX710 ... ???

4 minutes ago, gamer_yogi said:

then i think i should go with ryzen 7 1700 as it has double the core of my desired model of ryzen ... but shouli i go with a GTX710 ... ???

I mean, any old display out is fine. The cheaper the better. Id personally pick up something GCN for the driversupport.

So hd 7800 or later. R7 260 for exempel