The legendary Logitech G5

HOLY MOTHER TRUCKING TRUCKER

LOGITECH AS IF BY MAGIC ARE RELEASING A MOUSE THAT IS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE G5!!!! JUST WHEN I WANT A NEW MOUSE.... HELLL YEAH

https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/products/gaming-mice/mx518-gaming-mouse.html

I might even be able to replace that ugly boring top with my G5's beautiful silver with that beautiful orange/red colour that fades. Oh my dam dam. Only bad thing is the side buttons don't look all that great. I wish they revived the G5 v2.

It also lacks the cool looking DPI Lights :(
Ah that DPI cutout on my G5 means I will not be able to use the cover.

Another problem with this MX518 is the glossy finish. That is going to feel terrible and slippery under the palm.

And the scroll wheel looks wayyyy too shallow.

Ah there goes my initial excitement (I am editing this post multiple times as I analyse the MX518 more).

But the ergonomics of this mouse is like no other. 

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Samsung Green 8GB DDR3 C11 1600Mhz 30nm
- Gigabyte HD 7870 OC Windforce 3x 2GB

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- TP-Link Wireless N Adapter TL-WDN4800
- Bluetooth Adapter - TRUST 17772

- OS Drive Crucial MX500 500GB

- Samsung BluRay ODD

Lian Li SATA power switch BZ-H06B
BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller
Zalman CNPS9500AT with Zalman ZM-CS5B CNPS Clip Support

Good writing..but the mouse has been discontinued so i doubt people still care about it and they can't buy it either aside from ebay or similar site that is.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

Good writing..but the mouse has been discontinued so i doubt people still care about it and they can't buy it either aside from ebay or similar site that is.

....which mouse? I linked the MX518 which is the same exact shape as the G5. It is being revived by logitech. Available for pre-order. 

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- Samsung BluRay ODD

Zalman CNPS9500AT with Zalman ZM-CS5B CNPS Clip Support

15 hours ago, grangervoldemort said:

....which mouse? I linked the MX518 which is the same exact shape as the G5. It is being revived by logitech. Available for pre-order. 

G5

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

They also made that mx already. Loses a few features. But ok if you don’t need them. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

On 1/29/2019 at 10:30 PM, grangervoldemort said:

'referberbed' is not a word. Yes it is. It needs to be recycled.

You does not refer to YOU personally. That should be obvious if you are not autistic. 

I live in the UK as I pointed out earlier. Here we cannot get G500 refurbished. This isn't the USA. We have limited stuff in general. This applies to food, tech and everything else.

Trolling? you dont live in somalia....., https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Logitech-G500-Laser-Gaming-Mouse-910-003924-BRAND-NEW-SEALED/223304277464?epid=13027506217&hash=item33fdf8ddd8:g:9OsAAOSwDYdcKNyz

I had a g500 (as everybody it seems) and I didnt like its shape, for my gaming style its a no-no, Had my first razer and the grip (I dont know about sensor) was perfect.
razer_diamondback_by_nowa_d7wywe-350t.jp

Nowadays hating razer for cheap quality but using a deathadder elite and same as the diamondback, razer mice ergonomy > all (for my kind of grip). 
1 think im for sure that logitech mice are too "fatty" (high on the palm) for my grip, need to change my mouse (razer plastic wears till the point I see the screws on the bottom :( ) Dont like razer quality but I think if I quit that form I would be without aim 1 month or 2 maybe XDD  

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- Samsung BluRay ODD