D2719HGF Monitor not showing Gsync

Go to solution Solved by Kamien,

Believe it or not, solution was to spam Freesync on the OSD 2-3 times and it FINALLY Displayed in the Nvidia panel..

Hi everyone! Nvidia finally supporting adaptive sync got my hyped as my new monitor the d2719HGF arrived I ordered a Display Port 1.2 cable on amazon and plugged everything in, I see the 144hz option, enable VSync in my options and updated my Nvidia drivers, rebooted every times I changed something and yet.. I still cannot find the Enable Gsync option anywhere.. 

I looked over internet and couldn't find any answer, anybody could help me with this? 

Thanks 

Windows 10

GTX 1070 Ti 

D2719HGF Monitor

Display Port Cable

Drivers Up to Date.

144.png

Enable GSync in the monitor OSD menu then it should appear in NVIDIA Control Panel on the left side panel as a separate option. 

If you enabled Freesync and it still doesn't work you probably need to update the Display drivers.

I think I had to use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller, an external program) to get mine working.

Desktop:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75* RAM: 2 by 8gb G.Skill Flare X 2400 @2666* GPU Strix GTX 1070 @1880-ish

Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500gb; 2x 2tb Seagate Barracuda Drives; 1tb hdd (It died after 4 years :();

Laptop: (HP Stream 11-y010nr "Spent all my money on my Desktop" Edition)

CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 @160 BILLION hertz RAM: 400 BILLION bytes Samsung DDR3L @160 BILLION hertz 

GPUIntel HIGH DEFINITION Graphics @32 BILLION hertz

Storage: 32 TRILLION bytes of SOLID STATE emmc C drive with 64 TRILLION bytes of SOLID STATE microSD card D drive.

*Overclocked around 25% of the time... questionably stable.

I have Freesync enabled on the monitor OSD and drivers are updated too.. I'm lost it still doesn't show up..

Up, been searching for hours without finding a solution, perhaps someone else had to face similar issue's..

Believe it or not, solution was to spam Freesync on the OSD 2-3 times and it FINALLY Displayed in the Nvidia panel..