Kraken pro v2 or the Could Alpha or Cloud 2

Steppy117

Hello everyone

i am thinking to buy a new Gaming Headsetse and i thought of: Razer Kraken pro V2 or the cloud Alpha. i will use the these Headsets for gaming fps games and hearing music. what can you suggest me?

oh and a Friend of mine is also thinking of buying new Headsets and he can't choose which of these 3 to buy( Kraken pro V2 or cloud alpha or the cloud 2). the Headset must be comfy so his hears won't hurt after 1h gaming, sound must be better than the one he uses ( Razer Kraken pro with 7.1 surround sound) and a good mic. 

what can you guys suggest us?

neither of these 3 are good,not at 2019,try to get coolermaster mh752 or mh751 are takstar pro 82 v2 rebrand with a mic.If you cant find these then try sennheiser gps 300 its better than hyperx ones to,still the coolermasters are best.

Alpha is good for gaYming headset ( better version of Cloud 2 ).
Cloud 2 is bad for movies/music.
Razer Kraken is worst out of these like 2 times worse.

Anyway i would suggest to look at these offered above, Clouds are based on Takstar Pro 80 and Pro 82 should be better, means better than Cloud 2 atleast.
Personally i would get these ( no doubt they're 2x better than every of these mentioned here, but has poor isolation in exchange of better sound aka Open Back ).