Upgrade SSD First or Mobo?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
Just now, Donesdk said:

Thank you all so much.

No problem mate. Hope all things get better in Venezuela and you'll be able to upgrade to a better CPU and GPU soon. (I'm from Argentina BTW)

Hi i'm just staring to upgrade my old pc i have a very low budget (live in venezuela so yeah..) i have a Quadcore Q8200 2.33Ghz 4 gb ram gtx 750 WD Blue 5400 Rpm and a Corsair cx600M. I already have a core i3 3220 3.30 ghz on hand so i was wondering what would be better for me to u pgrade first in order to enjoy a better pc? some friends have told me to just get a SSD that would help me a lot to load games, that the mobo wont be as big difference (since the cpu is dualcore)  as the SSD becouse i have to buy ram and the SSD anyways to actually feel a difference and that cost more doing in that way. I play a lot of dota, csgo and that type of stuffs so i hope with the new build i can play them smoother.
Thanks!

SSD is the most noticeable upgrade you will ever make.

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

SSD. MOBO would only be noticeable if you needed to do OC and needed better VRMs. Definitely SSD.

Just now, Donesdk said:

Thank you all so much.

No problem mate. Hope all things get better in Venezuela and you'll be able to upgrade to a better CPU and GPU soon. (I'm from Argentina BTW)

Just now, XlimZ502 said:

Respect, Argentina has help a lot to off my countrymen.
Saludos!

11 minutes ago, XlimZ502 said:

bien ahi perro

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

The SSD might make your system feel snappier and overall more responsive but it won't increase performance in games. Get yourself a suitable motherboard for your i3 and check your memory. If you have DDR3 (depends on the motherboard, the memory controller wasn't integrated into the CPU back then) you're good to go, otherwise hunt for a used 2x4GB DDR3 kit.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!