Do people actually care about high screen-to-body ratio phones?

YummyPotatoFace

High Screen-To-Body Ratio Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are high screen-to-body ratio phones important to you?

• Yes
    • No or it doesn't matter

1 minute ago, YummyPotatoFace said:

I actually do use my speakers a lot which is annoying as I need to cup my hands to hear clearly enough. When I am in public, I am actually not comfortable wearing headphones as I like to hear things around me and stuff gets stolen a lot on the trains and buses I take. My left and right ears are shaped very differently so it is very hard to find any earphones that won't cause pain in my right ear lol.

This will probably happen. Maybe they'll figure out under the screen front-facing speakers ?

Nobody likes to hear someone's music or videos in public transit. Stop it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Nobody likes to hear someone's music or videos in public transit. Stop it.

Oh when I am in public, I just don't listen to anything. Sorry I didn't make that clear