Cat bites?

brownninja97

My neighbours cat was fighting a fox again so i went to go fuck up the fox, for some odd reason the cat got pissed off at me and bit me. The wound is pretty deep but it doesnt hurt much. Just wondering should i see a doctor, can i get some infection of some sort by getting bitten, lucky its my left hand soi can still do stuff liking writing. Im a bit like slick in the func ms3 advert

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

-woop-

I wouldn't worry about it, i get scratches, bites almost everyday - but if you're worried then just see a doc.

on the other note, it might attack you because you still have the fox's scent? :P

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Put pure alcohol on something like a towel and press it on the wound it wil hurt but it disinfects the wound and just for sure swing by the docter.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

sadly when pats bites its usually the best idea to have them put down, i know its grim and all but its what most vets will say 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

sadly when pats bites its usually the best idea to have them put down, i know its grim and all but its what most vets will say 

It was the NEIGHBOURS....CAT. A cat bit him, big woop, it isn't going to hunt him down and murder him like a rabid dog. And it's not even his to begin with.

I hate that sort of mentality with animals. There's always a reason they bite.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

It was the NEIGHBOURS....CAT. A cat bit him, big woop, it isn't going to hunt him down and murder him like a rabid dog. And it's not even his to begin with.

i know its his neighbors if i were him id tell them but its a bad sign, no need to over react man  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I will admit after the cat bit me and kinda threw it about 30 metres down the road in anger, i didnt check if it was ok, it migth hit a tree or something.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I will admit after the cat bit me and kinda threw it about 30 metres down the road in anger, i didnt check if it was ok, it migth hit a tree or something.

http://youtu.be/DXqbevF6dWk?t=30s

That's a perfect oportunity to reuse your isopropyl alcohol that you bought to build your PC, just like Linus recommended it. :P

No but srsly, see a doctor, cat's don't brush their teeth! :D

who cares...

Can you not use a blatant rip off of the profile pic that @ has used since before time began.

Can you not use a blatant rip off of the profile pic that @ has used since before time began.

Can you not use a stock outline profile pic, you silly person?

I don't take kindly to random hostility over a profile pic I was using since before I joined. Some people have similar tastes <_<

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

http://youtu.be/DXqbevF6dWk?t=30s

That's a perfect oportunity to reuse your isopropyl alcohol that you bought to build your PC, just like Linus recommended it. :P

No but srsly, see a doctor, cat's don't brush their teeth! :D

My story is like this but instead i threw the cat and chased the fox.

Listen if you care.

Can you not use a stock outline profile pic, you unimaginative fart?

I don't take kindly to random hostility over a profile pic I was using since before I joined. Some people have similar tastes <_<

I remember a while back some guy pmed me to change my profile picture because it made him gag and he wouldnt like on any of my posts because of it.

Listen if you care.

Can you not use a stock outline profile pic, you unimaginative fart?

I don't take kindly to random hostility over a profile pic I was using since before I joined. <_<

I keep this account this way so I can keep zero personal info on the forums, so there's actually a reason behind me not having a profile pic.

But going ahead and ripping off the image of a very promiment member of the forums since long before you were here is a dog act on your behalf.

I keep this account this way so I can keep zero personal info on the forums, so there's actually a reason behind me not having a profile pic.

But going ahead and ripping off the image of a very promiment member of the forums since long before you were here is a dog act on your behalf.

Read my post again. since before I joined. He doesn't own the rights to black and white stylised wolf avatars. Now I'm going to stop enabling this ridiculous argument, if you seriously have a problem with me using a profile pic that's similar in style to someone else's I suggest you take it up with a mod instead of randomly throwing insults my way. And f you keep this up then I'll be the one in touch with the mods.

P.S.

Sorry for hijacking guys, imma shut up for you :/

Ok let me get this straight there are 4million people on forums, probably more, you are saying that if two of those four million people like the same thing then they are copying and being unoriginal, so if i had a picture of my gpu then id be copying someone, let people be how they wanna be, im sorry but you just look really stupid right now, people can do what they want and are free to believe and like what they want im not surprised that two pictures look similar, if someone copied my avatar i wouldnt care.

Listen if you care.

But what did the Fox say?

it made a whimpering noise after u ripped it off the cat and chased it for a few seconds, im surprised that foxes arent that fast, i could have caught up to it easy and im just a simpleton forum bug.

Listen if you care.

Read my post again. since before I joined. He doesn't own the rights to black and white stylised wolf avatars. Now I'm going to stop enabling this ridiculous argument, if you seriously have a problem with me using a profile pic that's similar in style to someone else's I suggest you take it up with a mod instead of randomly throwing insults my way. And f you keep this up then I'll be the one in touch with the mods.

P.S.

Sorry for hijacking guys, imma shut up for you :/

Ok let me get this straight there are 4million people on forums, probably more, you are saying that if two of those four million people like the same thing then they are copying and being unoriginal, so if i had a picture of my gpu then id be copying someone, let people be how they wanna be, im sorry but you just look really stupid right now, people can do what they want and are free to believe and like what they want im not surprised that two pictures look similar, if someone copied my avatar i wouldnt care.

It's actually quite rude to be taking part of somebodys ID on the forum, I won't take it up with a mod myself because that's really Excons decision to make, But I'm just voicing an opinion that quite a few people I know have made in private discussions and has annoyed them a great deal. It's been a part of his identity since well before Roderick was here.

It's actually quite rude to be taking part of somebodys ID on the forum, I won't take it up with a mod myself because that's really Excons decision to make, But I'm just voicing an opinion that quite a few people I know have made in private discussions and has annoyed them a great deal. It's been a part of his identity since well before Roderick was here.

I wouldnt call it stealing, i suggest you just ignore it. People have similar identities a lot of the time, just look at the crap that happens in football, it might be hard to ignore but as you are in the minority you are going have to deal with it.

Listen if you care.

What the... <_<  You serious...

They aren't even the same picture..

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

That's a bit much... Cats and dogs bite, it's not like they can push you away like we can. It's their "don't come near me" thing. Only reason to put it down would be if it attacks, and keeps on biting and scratching you, not if it's only one or two bites...

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

cats are fucking awesome and crazy bastards

but yh if you got bit and you are concern, go to the dr's and if you can, take the cat with you, better to get the cat tested for something like rabies then need to get 12" needles to the stomach :|

Character artist in the Games industry.

Yeah cats are nearly the worst thing to get bit by (in the uk anyway) just make sure you cleaned it well haha