Budget miracle pc for a student

hello every one !

I'm an architecture student in Mexico, just starting the last semesters of architecture.

I only have one chance to build a desktop and im scared because if it does not work i can fail the semester since everything relies on autocad and archicad.

I had a hp laptop that had an i5 + nvidia 840m that i got in 300 dlls 4 years ago,  a miracle said my family because i wanted to study and things are hard in Mexico and this laptop allowed me to make small projects to pay for my studies importation taxes make this laptops go around 750+ dlls sadly it burnt out 2 weeks ago.

I'm desperate because i start going to school in 1 week and i only have 500dlls  to build  a desktop and i don't know anything about compatibility.

this is a build that a pc builder website recommend me :

i3 8100 proc

Crucial BLS2C4G4D240FSC módulo de - Memoria (8 GB, 2 x 4 GB, DDR4, 2400 MHz, 288-pin DIMM, Blanco)

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC NVIDIA 4GB - Tarjeta gráfica, (GV-N105TOC-4GD)

EVGA 100-BT-0450-K1 450 Power Supply, 450 W, Bluetooth, Bronze

Kingston SA400S37/240G Unidad de Estado Sólido 240 GB, 2.5"

Eagle Warrior CGROBOTQ003EGW case

this are my questions for that build

¿does that motherboard works well with that ram and processor?

¿which speed does the ram has to be?

¿could i have better results with a full amd based build?

¿that case could hold that components?

¿is that power supply optimal for the build?

im open for completely different builds

im really thankful for your time

get a RX580 gpu, its sold used for $100 in ebay, much better than the 1050ti.

i3 8100 is a not a good cpu, try Ryzen 2600.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($164.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($76.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($92.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($34.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: PowerColor - Radeon RX 580 8 GB Video Card  ($169.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake - Versa H15 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.05 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($24.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $589.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-22 01:36 EST-0500

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

What is "dlls"? Dollars? But you're in Mexico, right? Isn't your currency the peso?

• The motherboard will work. It won't be pretty, and you'll be missing many features, but it should work.
  • RAM speed isn't that important of a factor for Intel builds; faster RAM could help, sure, but it's not that big of a deal. If you end up having some extra available cash, I'd look to upgrade other pieces (Mobo, CPU, PSU) before the RAM.
  • I've googled (for like 5 minutes) and it seems that AutoCAD is very single-threaded intensive, so I'd stick with Intel; unless you can get a Ryzen build going for much cheaper.
  • Never heard or seen the case, but since it seems to be a full ATX case, there shouldn't be a problem.
  • The power supply is pretty bad, but with how budget constrained you seem to be, you may have little choice in the matter.

Also what exactly are the prices in amazon.com.mx in? Again I'm assuming pesos, but they have a $ symbol?

If we are talking 500 $ you could build a decent 2200G machine with a 580/570

Or maybe try to go used. Depending on your local situation try to get a Ryzen 5 1600 for ~100 $ plus a B350 Motherboard ~50 $ plus some RAM for idk maybe 8 GB for 20 $?, a RX 580 ~100 $ (try to get a 8 GB over a 4 GB) and maybe buy a decent PSU new.

That way you can get a really good value. 

Be aware that your local pricing may vary but if you have a much higher priced used market it is probably not worth the effort and just buy new.

Thank you so much every one !! 

Manderis I use dollars because i thought would be easier for this comunity since Is based on canadian/us people .

I'm looking forward for that amd build supakomputa

i don't trust in used parts because its to hard to return anything and have your money back on Mexico 

I'm stuck with Amazon only