I overclocked my TV to 210Hz stable ?!?!

slysnake96

I overclocked my TCL TV to 210Hz and it appears to be stable. 
Model: L32F1520 ... It also goes by this model as well in Win 10: MT5531
I am curious as to whether this is normal for TV's to OC this high and if not why can mine?

Any constructive thoughts are welcome.
I would also like to know if there are any non browser based tests that can reliably check for true stability as i don't want to fry my display or something like that.

210Hz.PNG

2 minutes ago, slysnake96 said:

I overclocked my TCL TV to 210Hz

For?

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Why on earth would you need a TV at 210Hz. You'll never be able to reach such high fps on a Console or while watching movies lol.

theres probably a lot of ghosting even if you managed to play a game on it at a high framerate

hi

11 minutes ago, BBonless said:

Why on earth would you need a TV at 210Hz. You'll never be able to reach such high fps on a Console or while watching movies lol.

I'm on PC not console XD

10 minutes ago, germgoatz said:

theres probably a lot of ghosting even if you managed to play a game on it at a high framerate

If you can reccomend a program that can allow me to test those types of issues then that would be great, please not a browser based program like UFO Test, it's terrible XD

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

What is that resolution? It seems like a weird thing to try and do tbh. 

Res is 1360x768 ... Yes i know it's a weird Res but that's what it is XD

33 minutes ago, Constantin said:

For?

Mainly for fun and cause i wanted to see if it could go higher than my Benq Zowie Monitor which is my other display and it's 1920x1080 at 76Hz

4 minutes ago, slysnake96 said:

I'm on PC not console XD

If you can reccomend a program that can allow me to test those types of issues then that would be great, please not a browser based program like UFO Test, it's terrible XD

Not that there's anything completely wrong about that. But I mean, you've gotta hit 210 fps in games first, and isn't a TV a bit big to play games comfortably? lol

24 minutes ago, BBonless said:

Not that there's anything completely wrong about that. But I mean, you've gotta hit 210 fps in games first, and isn't a TV a bit big to play games comfortably? lol

Well it's only a 32" TV so it's not really that big and i can hit anywhere between 200-300 fps in most of the games i play.
My specs are i7-8700K OC'd to 4.9GHz watercooled with ML240L AIO, Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB Mini ITX OC and a Gigabyte GTX 750 OC 2GB as the PhysX card, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @3000MHz, Kingston SA400S37120G SSD and 4 random assortment HDD's CBF listing them all, Aerocool Strike-X 1100W 80+ Gold PSU