corsair h60 or cooler master ml240l

does anyone have any suggestions on whether I should buy the corsair h60 or the CM ml240l?

These would be top mounted in a cooler master h500 or h500p mesh and would be paired with a ryzen 5 2600x

thanks in advance

I would personally take the CM ml240l cause it has RGB and it has 1 more cooling fan than the corsair h60...

Here you can compare them yourself if you want: 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/compare/Corsair_Hydro_Series_H60_vs_Cooler_Master_MasterLiquid_ML240L_RGB_vs_Deepcool_Gamer_Storm_Captain_120_vs_Deepcool_120_EX/BHitems/1394182-REG_1387660-REG_1393088-REG_1357598-REG

1 hour ago, GITGAMING said:

does anyone have any suggestions on whether I should buy the corsair h60 or the CM ml240l?

These would be top mounted in a cooler master h500 or h500p mesh and would be paired with a ryzen 5 2600x

thanks in advance

None. The cheap Cooler Master AIOs have a significantly higher chance of leaking than other AIOs(still very low though). The Corsair H60 is a 120mm AIO and is overpriced. Unless you’re in a ITX case or you want to mount an AIO on your GPU, a 120mm/140mm AIO is not a good buy. There are air cooling options far cheaper, quieter and of the same performance.

Your case can fit up to 190mm for CPU Cooler, so going for a Noctua NH-D15 or be quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 is a better choice, assuming your RAM isn’t very tall. 

I’d suggest a Cryorig H7 for the 2600X though, only has a 95W TDP.