playing a game freeze

Stringer18

ok so after playing a game for so long depending on the game it will lock up my whole computer force a hard reboot... :{ so with that said i thought the cpu cooler was going bad so i got another and install it.. but still happening. with that said i have a older case right now with one back fan and i have the side panel off.. when i run stress test to make sure the cpu was working fine everything came out great. i am going to be buying a new case next month but i dont know if its a cool air problem or what.. this is something to note. i have agis 3 install witch lets me turn my fun up. if i do this before i stream or play a high demanding game everything is great no problems..

Spec:16gib

window 10

i7 7700

1060 6gib

so i dont know if the system its self is not turning up the fans to cool it self down or not how can i check thanks

Well you know the CPU is running fine after the stress test.  Do you have Firestrike?  Or maybe Furmark?  Try running that on a loop for the same length of time.  It maybe something to do with the video card failing at some point

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

12 minutes ago, Stringer18 said:

so i dont know if the system its self is not turning up the fans to cool it self down or not how can i check thanks

MSI Afterburner is your friend

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

running at like 74 under load for the graphic card how do i make the fans speed up fast. then there doing

5 minutes ago, Stringer18 said:

running at like 74 under load for the graphic card how do i make the fans speed up fast. then there doing

Why are you stressing over 74c under load that is perfectly normal.  No need to raise the fan curve ,,,,, You can hit 90c and still be fine, so no worries.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

i am trying to figure out why my computer is locking up.. when i turn up my cpu fan and my case fan.. everything is fine.. i dont even touch my video card

i just want to know why that is? i mean i guess it because of shit air flow.

51 minutes ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

MSI Afterburner is your friend

ok so i have been running the msi program and gpu temp 74 cpu temp 52

53 minutes ago, Stringer18 said:

ok so i have been running the msi program and gpu temp 74 cpu temp 52

Not temps then

lol might say fuck it and spend the 200 bucks on new mother baord lol