Tin audio T2 or Marshall Mode Dilemma

Hiya!

Hi everyone..i have ordered a cheap IEM the Z3S from KZ..its sounds decent except the high is kinda murdering my ear but for the price you can't really complain.

So my marshall mode is still in long term borrow by my friend *sigh

The Z3S just not enough for me, so i am thinking about buying a new IEM..

Which brings me to this confusion..while i really like the sounds of the Mode i haven't use it for a long time now and it was a gift.

I only like use it for 2 months and then my friend borrowed it till today...i've read the reviews on Amazon about the Mode and its seems like people are complaining about the build quality of it.

You know.... like the driver stopped working and all of that...i am kinda worried about it because i won't be able to get a new one until the next year or my birthday.

The mode didn't have a detachable cable unlike the T2 but i never heard of Tin audio even though it seems popular enough on the internet..

The problem is..the Mode is on sale %50 OFF for $40 in here and the T2 cost about the same...i am in dilemma here guys..

What should i do? please help..

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore