LG 2560 x 1080 ultrawide monitor stuck at 1920 x 1080

Hello, I currently have two LG ultrawide monitors that are both 2560 x 1080 but one of them is stuck at 1920 x 1080. 

I have tried setting a custom resolution in the settings of Nvidia but this has not worked. Both monitors were working fine but then I upgraded to the latest driver software and the issue has started. 

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to put them both back at 2560 x 1080. 

Uninstall your drivers with DDU and try reinstalling again. Alternatively you can try an earlier driver and see if it is simply an issue with nvidia latest driver. 

12 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Uninstall your drivers with DDU and try reinstalling again. Alternatively you can try an earlier driver and see if it is simply an issue with nvidia latest driver. 

I will try this and see if it works, its annoying as it only happened after it did a driver update. 

11 hours ago, Wufflez said:

What kind of output are you using? Are you using DVI or VGA?

The one that is working is using an HDMI cable and the one which isn't working is using a display port to HDMI cable. 

I doubt the cable is the issue as it worked before the driver update. 

18 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Can confirm that this did not work and the computer is still stuck at 1920 x 1080 on one monitor.