What ya got?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cPHGzY

This is my current build and I am wanting to sell it.

It is just so hard to put a fair price on this build because the hardware is still so capable, especially if you are gaming at 1080p.

I was thinking $900 - $1000

That seems fair because if you were to build something new at this price point you would have to compromise on quite a few pieces.

1 minute ago, Grabow said:

It is just so hard to put a fair price on this build because the hardware is still so capable, especially if you are gaming at 1080p.

That seems fair because if you were to build something new at this price point you would have to compromise on quite a few pieces.

no way thats to much the 4790k and 970 are old hardware

Maybe $800. You'd find it hard to sell at $1000. The Hard Drives, while nice, won't help the price that much because someone will want this computer for gaming and just think of the hard drive space as added bonus. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

11 minutes ago, Grabow said:

Nah i would lower the price a good bit

@PacketMan Yeah that does sound more realistic. $800 might be hopeful and $700-$750 might be more realistic.

@DarkEnergy It seems like $800 might be the "highest bidders" price. $750ish seems more doable.

DM Me, I'll buy it for 650

CPU: i7-8700k, stock | CPU Cooler: Custom Loop | GPU: 

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34

1 hour ago, Grabow said:

@PacketMan Yeah that does sound more realistic. $800 might be hopeful and $700-$750 might be more realistic.

@DarkEnergy It seems like $800 might be the "highest bidders" price. $750ish seems more doable.

Even $750 is a bit high. Could still buy new components for that price with same performance on the AMD spectrum. Honestly I wouldn't go much higher than $650

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

2 hours ago, Grabow said:

You're comparing your old build to a new build? Are you serious?

@lewdicrous for the person I am trying to sell this too the performance difference at 1080p would be barely noticeable. They won't want to build their own pc and just want something they can buy and then play games on.

These specs at 1080p still crush it with almost every title at ultra. Some need to go to high or maybe medium depending on title.

12 minutes ago, Grabow said:

@lewdicrous for the person I am trying to sell this too the performance difference at 1080p would be barely noticeable. They won't want to build their own pc and just want something they can buy and then play games on.

These specs at 1080p still crush it with almost every title at ultra. Some need to go to high or maybe medium depending on title.

Depreciation is a thing. You can't just charge a used item the same as a new one.

@lewdicrous That's what this post is for. Determining what would be a fair price for someone willing to buy this pc.

2 minutes ago, Grabow said:

@lewdicrous That's what this post is for. Determining what would be a fair price for someone willing to buy this pc.

In that case, refer to the posts above

1 minute ago, Grabow said:

@lewdicrous So what was the point of your post above?

I misread your post and thought you honestly wanted to sell it at the price you mentioned, my bad.