800€-1000€ Gaming PC (First Build)

Parsab

I was planning to build a gaming PC for around of 800 to 1000 euros.That should be around 911$ to 1139$.

Well i was going with Ryzen 5 2600X CPU and a GTX 1060 graphics card or better.

after changing my mind i chose Intel since im mainly going to play Games on my PC.

After doing the research, looking at the benchmarks and all of that stuff, i decided to go with a Intel Core i5 8600K since i wanted to overclock as well.

Btw i have a Monitor so i dont have to worry about that but the only problem is that my Ryzen Build is arond 150€ cheaper than the Intel Build.

I tried to equal out my budget on both my cpu and gpu.

So choosing Ryzen means better GPU where choosing Intel means better CPU(For Gaming).

Well GPU seems to be more important in this case but i really cant decide and thatas why im here to ask you if u can give me any tips or help me in general for my build.

Here are my Builds:

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/PB77/saved/vbJ3bv

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/PB77/saved/csZyXL

First Build

Thank You Very Much

Looks good but the corsair vengeance ram is usually overpriced, so you can probably find a cheaper pair with the same exact stats (idk I blanked out). Also, go with an rx 580 8gb, it will give you the same performance as the 1060, but at around $30 less. Other than that, everything is fine, except maybe getting a gold rated psu. 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

3 minutes ago, Parsab said:

After doing the research, looking at the benchmarks and all of that stuff, i decided to go with a Intel Core i5 8600K since i wanted to overclock as well.

research again...

both amd (all ryzen )and intel (k-chips ) can be overclocked.

you intel build cannot beat amd build in any way

why T2 cooler on amd and artic esport on intel...?

for amd build you can even skip cooler and grab a rtx2060

2 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

research again...

both amd (all ryzen )and intel (k-chips ) can be overclocked.

you intel build cannot beat amd build in any way

why T2 cooler on amd and artic esport on intel...?

for amd build you can even skip cooler and grab a rtx2060

You are right but what i meant was that i didnt want to pick i5 8400 since its locked.