subtitle issue in new tvs

A93q8

I have a very common issue that my friends and I all having and no  one is currently addressing. i currently have q7f 2017 samsung .. the issue is when a subtitle appear in a dark scene movie, the tv would automatically keep switching brightness and there is no way to switch this off .. my friend has sony and lg tvs and his problems little bit different where the subtitle in dark scenes would be very bright ... is this problem on LED only ? because a i heard it might be in OLED too... this is a real issue since my native language isnt english and i need subtitle in movies .. i cant enjoy movies with the tv keeps adjusting brightness when subtitle appears ...

.. and mention some tvs that doesnt have this problem !! .. i might need to buy a new tv.. thank you

i have heard of this problem on some models...but havent seen that on my samsung.....mine is when i scroll a dark page with white letters..as i scroll the screen brightens a bit then goes normal when i stop.

Yes thats the problem am having . Also, i noticed that this issue occurs in downloaded SRT external subtitles... while if the movie has internal subtitle that you can choose from and its PGS format (picture based subtitle)  the brightness issue would be reduced significantly.

i found this video on youtube that shows the same issue:

https://youtu.be/LxpsTIfBP8Q