Acer predator monitor no signal

step40

Hey guys, my acer predator arrived today but when i start it it says no signal.I am using dp cable to hdmi (pc).It turns on everything fine but no signal.I tried resetting everything hasnt worked.I actually have send it back as defect monitor but i am still curious if somebody has idea what this can be.And i saw a lot of topics about this kind of problem with acer predator.

2 minutes ago, step40 said:

Hey guys, my acer predator arrived today but when i start it it says no signal.I am using dp cable to hdmi (pc).It turns on everything fine but no signal.I tried resetting everything hasnt worked.I actually have send it back as defect monitor but i am still curious if somebody has idea what this can be.And i saw a lot of topics about this kind of problem with acer predator.

have you tried it with the display port cable that came with it in the box?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 minute ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

have you tried it with the display port cable that came with it in the box?

Hey man , actually not :D but i have excuse, my new pc parts havent arrived and i am still with the old trash pc and the pc doesnt have display port sadly.

I would try  DP to DP if you can or try HDMI to HDMI and let us know.  Hopefully you have some cables laying around.  good luck and congratz on your sexy Predator monitor... enjoy it...

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Just now, step40 said:

Hey man , actually not :D but i have excuse, my new pc parts havent arrived and i am still with the old trash pc but the pc doesnt have diaplay port sadly.

then there goes your issue...the monitor was fine...that cable you used with it on the other hand was not.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR