Suggestion between these laptops

sJuan

Edit: these laptops are in CAD btw

Hey guys I have a quick question and I wanted to decide which of these laptops is the best bang for your buck:

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834155031R&ignorebbr=1

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834846150&ignorebbr=1

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834847345R&ignorebbr=1

(I'm aware of the open box)

I'm also open to any other offers from other sites like amazon for very similar specs (4GB gpu, sshd/ssd, i5 or i7 coffee lake)

7 minutes ago, sJuan said:

I'm also open to any other offers from other sites like amazon for very similar specs (4GB gpu, sshd/ssd, i5 or i7 coffee lake)

Look for local deals on Kijiji (you live in Ontario, right?).

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

SNIP Oops, I did not notice, this is Canada.... 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

I've not heard many good stories about newegg NEW laptops, let alone open box..

I suggest you get it from a reputed reseller. I buy all my laptops from HIDevolution as they have top notch quality and customer service along with the best thermal paste like Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut to mitigate any CPU/GPU overheating issues.

Check these which are on sale:

http://www.hidevolution.com/specials-1/msi

My recommendation though if I was going to buy one myself would be the: Custom Built MSI GP73 Leopard 8RE-609 17.3" w/ nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

Why are laptops so expensive in Canada?!

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

5 minutes ago, Geography said:

Look for local deals on Kijiji (you live in Ontario, right?).

I'd rather buy new :/

5 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

All these laptops are a bad value, you can get more powerful 1060 powered ones for that price. Oops, I did not notice, this is Canada.... 

Yeah it blows hard over here

7 minutes ago, Ultra Male said:

I suggest you get it from a reputed reseller. I buy all my laptops from HIDevolution as they have top notch quality and customer service along with the best thermal paste like Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut to mitigate any CPU/GPU overheating issues.

Wow these are pretty good deals. I'm guessing its online only too right?

Edit: this is USD isn't it?

1 minute ago, sJuan said:

Wow these are pretty good deals. I'm guessing its online only too right?

yes but their shipping prices are very cheap as they have good deals with shipping companies. Like I live in Dubai and in the 3 times I've ordered laptops from them over the past 4 years, the laptop arrived within 2 days and the shipping price was very cheap.

Email donald@hidevolution.com he was the guy who helped me so he can explain to you how long it will take.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, Ultra Male said:

yes but their shipping prices are very cheap as they have good deals with shipping companies

Problem with these is that they are way out of my budget range considering shipping and tax

Those 3 options you've picked have mediocre cooling

Usage? Budget? Any preference on weight and battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

1 hour ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Those 3 options you've picked have mediocre cooling

That's being generous. Although I haven't checked on the g3. It didnt impress me enough to look at it for more than 10 minutes.