Help Ryzen 5 system for gaming and streaming

I'm looking to build a new system for mostly streaming and gaming. I have been looking around and doing some research for awhile now and just don't know enough about everything to come up with a good parts list. I already have a Rosewill ATX mid tower case and a EVGA 600 watt power supply. I was looking to run a Ryzen 5 2600X 6-core processor and everything else I have no idea any idea about. My budget is about $1,500 any help would be awesome. Thank you guys 

you may want to get a gtx 1080ti if you can find one used. Your budget doesn't allow for an rtx 2080ti unfortunately, and the difference between a gtx 1080ti and an rtx 2080 is pretty much just the ray tracing. Let me know if you want a water loop, I will source some parts for that too. Also if you need any storage what type. The reason i picked such an expensive motherboard is simply because when the next gen ryzens come out, x470 will have the most chance of supporting them, and they are coming out mid 2019.

ANother thing to keep in mind is you can also wait for AMD VII to release, allowing you to buy a cheaper freeesync monitor.