Monitors MUCH dimmer/washed out in MacOS but perfect in Windows10

I cannot figure this out for the life of me...

I have a new Mac Mini 2018. Three monitors are plugged in. Two are plugged in via Thunderbolt to DP, and one is plugged in via HDMI to HDMI. 

In MacOS, all monitors appear to be slightly washed out, colors off (some express greens and other colors a little too aggressively, almost neon), and overall a much dimmer look.

In Windows 10, all monitors appear bright, crisp, and wonderful.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is the case. In MacOS I look over the display options as far as color profiles (all use the same and I have played with other settings), I don't have any dimming software installed or overriding anything, I have attempted to see how they all work in different scaling options and the experience is the same. Very dim, washed out, just terrible. But in Windows 10, clean, crisp, fresh.

Does anyone have ANY idea how this is happening or why? Is MacOS prone to these issues with monitors not 'approved' by them? I'm very unhappy. 

Probably the color settings.

Ensure your running RGB - Full, or YCBCR 444

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Are you referring to the color settings in Mac OS? If so, the color profiles I’ve tried include those.