Introduction

Darth Hideous

Hey guys,

Probably seem like the biggest noob right now, but just wanted to give an introduction about myself (hopefully virtually meet some people). 

I'm Eden, an 18yr old female who resides in the sunny and sometimes floody state of Queensland, Australia. I've been interested in tech since a young age, growing up on a farm (in New Zealand) got pretty boring so I had no choice  :P . I'm currently studying biomedical and electrical engineering at the University of Queensland, any other biomed or elec engineers out there? I like planes, hence why I work at the airport (get paid to watch planes  ;) ). I also do some volunteer work with the State Emergency Services and St John Ambulance, are there any other volunteers out there? (probably the wrong kind of forum to ask on). 

Anyway, wanted to meet some like-minded individuals, post a reply maybe? (feeling more noobish as I go on)

Thanks for reading!

post-47421-0-79897600-1389715874_thumb.j

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

*evil grin* Another to add to the collection *evil grin*

But seriously, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay. And don't feel noobish, people have to start somewhere!

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

Welcome to the Forum, you'll never leave.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Welcome to the Forum, you'll never leave.

Considering how many posts this guy has :D

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

Cool. Nice to see you, welcome to the forum, yada yada yada. And it's kinda cool to see a girl admit her gender on a tech forum. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Considering how many posts this guy has :D

And me....  :ph34r:

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to say but, by looking at your name, i remembered this poem :D

In the Garden of Eden as everyone knows, 
Lived Adam and Eve without any clothes.

In this garden were two little leaves, 
One covered Adam's and one covered Eve's.

As the story goes on nevertheless to say, 
The wind came along and blew the leaves away.

At the sight of Eve bare, Adam did stare, 
Between her legs all covered with hair.

And wonder came under Eve's watchful eyes, 
As Adam's big thing started to rise.

They found a spot that suited them best, 
A nice big tree where they began to rest.

Her legs spread wider and wider apart, 
While thrill after thrill came into her heart.

The head of Adam's thing peeked into the hole, 
And filled her with passion beyond her control.

Backward and forward his thing he did slide, 
And Eve's great treasure was all wet inside.

The joy was good she wouldn't let loose, 
Until Adam's thing was all out of juice.

Then down through the years people did screw, 
And now it is time for me and you.

So pull down your pants and lay in the grass, 

Cause I'm in the mood for a piece of that ass!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Cool. Nice to see you, welcome to the forum, yada yada yada. And it's kinda cool to see a girl admit her gender on a tech forum. :D

Silly, tmc. Girls don't exist on nerd forums!

Jokes aside welcome to LTT and we hope you enjoy your stay :)

Get comfortable. You'll never be leaving

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

8fa6e-on_the_internet_nobody_knows_you_r

Maybe I'm a female, maybe I'm not. The internets will never know. But nah, I like to identify myself as type female, especially because we're such a minority in the tech/electrical engineering community. I had a first year professor tell me that most girls do chemical engineering because it's glorified baking  ;)

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

Maybe I'm a female, maybe I'm not. The internets will never know. But nah, I like to identify myself as type female, especially because we're such a minority in the tech/electrical engineering community. I had a first year professor tell me that most girls do chemical engineering because it's glorified baking  ;)

Cool beans.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

I'm loving this forum more and more. It's currently 2am here, should probably be studying or something...

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to say but, by looking at your name, i remembered this poem :D

In the Garden of Eden as everyone knows, 

Lived Adam and Eve without any clothes.

In this garden were two little leaves, 

One covered Adam's and one covered Eve's.

As the story goes on nevertheless to say, 

The wind came along and blew the leaves away.

At the sight of Eve bare, Adam did stare, 

Between her legs all covered with hair.

And wonder came under Eve's watchful eyes, 

As Adam's big thing started to rise.

They found a spot that suited them best, 

A nice big tree where they began to rest.

Her legs spread wider and wider apart, 

While thrill after thrill came into her heart.

The head of Adam's thing peeked into the hole, 

And filled her with passion beyond her control.

Backward and forward his thing he did slide, 

And Eve's great treasure was all wet inside.

The joy was good she wouldn't let loose, 

Until Adam's thing was all out of juice.

Then down through the years people did screw, 

And now it is time for me and you.

So pull down your pants and lay in the grass, 

Cause I'm in the mood for a piece of that ass!

That was truly beautiful. 

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

That was truly beautiful. 

You're lucky, Got 6 (may be you'll get more) likes just on your intro post! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

You're lucky, Got 6 (may be you'll get more) likes just on your intro post! 

What can I say, people seem to like gardens  ;)

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

Welcome to the forums. Don't hesitate for it to completely take over your life! Ha kidding aside enjoy your stay.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

8fa6e-on_the_internet_nobody_knows_you_r

The NSA knows,trust me.

Welcome to the forum! Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature to know the rules of the forum. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Welcome to the forums! :D