New build with Ram. WIll this work

Make sure you have another HDD to go with that SSD, 120 GB is not going to be enough.

What are you planning to do with it? If it's gaming, definitely get a discrete GPU.

If it's editing/most other creative stuff, your build is pretty good for that. CPU, RAM, and SSD speeds are definitely the most important factors for editing performance.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

55 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Make sure you have another HDD to go with that SSD, 120 GB is not going to be enough.

What are you planning to do with it? If it's gaming, definitely get a discrete GPU.

If it's editing/most other creative stuff, your build is pretty good for that. CPU, RAM, and SSD speeds are definitely the most important factors for editing performance.

I have a bigger hard drive and will be using this to game. I am hoping to just use the integrated graphics as I am not planning on using max settings.

1 hour ago, theblastman21 said:

I have a bigger hard drive and will be using this to game. I am hoping to just use the integrated graphics as I am not planning on using max settings.

I personally don't recommend integrated graphics. Even on Fortnite high (not epic) you'll average about 30fps.

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

I wont suggest you to build a PC for gaming without graphic card. The ryzen 5 2600G has graphic but they will not give a good gaming experience. But if you want to get this build for now upgrade it later then it will fine. 

14 minutes ago, Jitendra said:

I wont suggest you to build a PC for gaming without graphic card. The ryzen 5 2600G has graphic but they will not give a good gaming experience. But if you want to get this build for now upgrade it later then it will fine. 

that's the plan so far

1 hour ago, ImAlsoRan said:

I personally don't recommend integrated graphics. Even on Fortnite high (not epic) you'll average about 30fps.

However, the chip has special integrated graphics so I would play on low to medium for now.

36 minutes ago, theblastman21 said:

However, the chip has special integrated graphics so I would play on low to medium for now.

Yeah, that's the good thing about PC building. You can always upgrade.