I need help with my new PC!!

Go to solution Solved by CustomEnchants,

Untighten you cpu cooler this legit stopped my pc from booting in dual channel

So I have built a brand new system today and I have noticed a very weird thing. It can not boot with 2 sticks of ram (gskill aegis ddr4-3000) but It boots with only 1 stick. Please help me. I can not enable xmp. I tried using them seperately and they work Just fine alone. But When I connect both of them the PC won't even boot. I tryed looking in the cpu socket to see if therw are any bent pins. I found 2. But them I fixed them. Just like I saw in one of Linus' video. I don't know what to do. 

Are they plugged in properly and in the correct sockets, might be worth uploading a picture.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

first, what do you mean by no boot? no windows or cannot get into bios?

if you cannot get into bios with 2x, try put both in the mobo (even though it will not work) and let it boot cycle a few times. (sometimes it can train the ram and work after about 5 cycles). if it still wint work, try memory in all slots. if you have 4 slots, try all 9+ combinations. 

By not booting I mean it is turning on, but motherboard is showing white LEDs I will upload a video of the motherboard LEDs when I will be back home. If you want I can answer your questions about my system (components, etc.)

I have found the problem I think. The PC has the same exact problem When I insert 1 ram stick in the 4th dimm slot. I don't know, does this mean my mobo's 4th dimm slot is broken? 

Untighten you cpu cooler this legit stopped my pc from booting in dual channel

Minecraft plugin developer

Desktop:
CPU= I5 12400F
RAM = 2x 32gb DDR4 3200MHZ Corsair Vengeance LPX
Motherboard = MSI Z690-A-PRO Wifi DDR4
GPU= RTX 3050
SSD = Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
PSU= Corsair RM750

Laptop:
CPU= AMD Ryzen 5 5500u
RAM= 1X 4gb (soldered 3200mhz), 1x 16gb ddr4 3200mhz (so-dimm)
SSD= Samsung 970 Evo 1TB

Wow! I don't have words. I can not explain how happy I am. Thank you! From now on I will know not to overtighten the cooler. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

Lol, I would have never thought of that as being a possible issue to this problem. I'm glad it didnt happen to me. I think I would have drove myself nuts trying to figure that one out!

2 hours ago, swordsm3n said:

Lol, I would have never thought of that as being a possible issue to this problem. I'm glad it didnt happen to me. I think I would have drove myself nuts trying to figure that one out!

I tried sooo many things. I was scared that my mobo was broken. I was frustrated but CustomEnchants, this very nice guy/girl (I’m not assuming gender) had the very same problem in the past. I am so glad I am able to ask this great community for help.