Need Laptop ASAP

Hello all! I'm looking to buy a laptop as a gift for my cousin in Vietnam. He think he want want for photo editing as a side job. My budget is around $150. 
I think what he is mainly using it for is photoshop/editing/ surfing internet/movies/youtube, basic stuff. 

I will be leaving for Vietnam in 2 weeks, so I'm looking around Amazon for fast delivery and walmart for store pickup. 

If anyone know any decent laptop around that price range please let me know. Thank you

Go to newegg.com and filter it down to the price, ascending (going from small to large) then compare price to cpu and ram and hdd.

i5 4th gen try to get 8gb of ram

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006740 4017 4026 4027 601283908&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

8gb with w10, the M in the cpu is good I do believe, or maybe its the Q, I cant remember.

Refurbished: Lenovo ThinkPad L440 14" i5-4200m 2.5GHz 8GB RAM 500GB HD Windows 10 Home

•  
  • $144.50 

Do note if you are willing to work with older components the 4200m is much faster.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

11 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Go to newegg.com and filter it down to the price, ascending (going from small to large) then compare price to cpu and ram and hdd.

i5 4th gen try to get 8gb of ram

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006740 4017 4026 4027 601283908&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

8gb with w10, the M in the cpu is good I do believe, or maybe its the Q, I cant remember.

Refurbished: Lenovo ThinkPad L440 14" i5-4200m 2.5GHz 8GB RAM 500GB HD Windows 10 Home

•  
  • $144.50 

thank you! that laptop looks great for the price! may I ask how fast is their shipping usually? I havent bought anything from NG for a while. 

9 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Welcome to the LTT forums! This Chromebook is a little out of your price range, but it is solidly built (for a Chromebook this cheap), well balanced, and can perform the most basic of tasks with ease.

Thank you for the welcome :)
question, i never use chormebook before. can they download and install windows program like normal windows 10 can? 

25 minutes ago, hellopandaaa said:

Thank you for the welcome :)
question, i never use chormebook before. can they download and install windows program like normal windows 10 can? 

This one can use a wide variety of Android apps and and has access to programs on the Chrome webstore. But to answer your question no, it cannot download programs off of websites like normal windows computers can it only has access to programs in one of the 2 appstores, unless you choose to install Linux or Windows on it. (As it has a standard X86 based processor it would be like installing in on any other device, or you can just use Crouton through CROSH and dual boot Chrome and Linux. Allowing you to take advantage of the light Chrome OS and have the versatility of a traditional Linux operating system when you need it. BUT that's another rabbit hole...

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!