Turtle Beach x12 super quiet in online chat.

100kevin100

I have been battling this for about 1 week now and cant find out how to fix it. I was trying to talk in a RUST match and people say they can hear me just my mic makes my voice sound super quiet. I have put this thing in my mouth and just screamed and they said they could hhear me a bit better but not much. About 6 people had said this. So how do i make my voice louder.

Thanks in advance.

You replace the terrible microphone with something worth it. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

You replace the terrible microphone with something worth it. 

Why even post if your not going to help.

Why even post if your not going to help.

This is help... I had the same issue with my X12's. Just deal with it, or get a desktop mic. It is a terrible build in mic. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

This is help... I had the same issue with my X12's. Just deal with it, or get a desktop mic. It is a terrible build in mic. 

Ohh. Sorry. Just thought you were hating because you had something better.

Try the sound options in Windows.

Type Sound in the start menus, and select "Sound." Then navigate to recording and select the microphone you're using. From there you can select levels. You can then change the volume there (with the volume slider or boost slider).

If that doesn't do it, try the advanced tab and check allow application to take executive control of this device.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ