Considering Selling Focus G

GarageMan

Im considering selling my focus G used, and was wondering a few things. With no real damage, a few stickers on the side panel, how much do you think I should sell it for?

Hope this is the right place to ask this sort of thing

The price would depend on the platform you sell it on, the stickers themselves (sticker color vs. case color, the ability to remove it, etc.), any scratches, case color, and the original screws or other information included. I would say you could sell it on craigslist for $25 to $35 and see if you get any offers. You can always have a higher price and see if you get any offers for a lower price.

I would list it at $40 OBO

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, AaronsDev said:

The price would depend on the platform you sell it on, the stickers themselves (sticker color vs. case color, the ability to remove it, etc.), any scratches, case color, and the original screws or other information included. I would say you could sell it on craigslist for $25 to $35 and see if you get any offers. You can always have a higher price and see if you get any offers for a lower price.

Alright thanks for the input, there's a hyper x, razer, evga badge, and ryzen sticker on the case  which is grey, and I will include all the screw and bits standard.

1 minute ago, GarageMan said:

Alright thanks for the input, there's a hyper x, razer, evga badge, and ryzen sticker on the case  which is grey, and I will include all the screw and bits standard.

Oh so there should be no obnoxious logos. I would go with $35 or more as the price on this one then!

3 minutes ago, AaronsDev said:

Oh so there should be no obnoxious logos. I would go with $35 or more as the price on this one then!

awesome. would you reccomend ebay or craigslist for a first time seller?

8 hours ago, GarageMan said:

If you can find a way to remove the stickers without damaging the case, it would slightly increase the resale value.

9 hours ago, GarageMan said:

Im considering selling my focus G used, and was wondering a few things. With no real damage, a few stickers on the side panel, how much do you think I should sell it for?

...ignore. I thought you meant Focus Gold PSU...

2 hours ago, Worstcaster said:

If you can find a way to remove the stickers without damaging the case, it would slightly increase the resale value.

yeah they seem really stuck on there. any ideas how I can remove them?

11 hours ago, GarageMan said:

awesome. would you reccomend ebay or craigslist for a first time seller?

I'd say Craigslist since you don't have to wrap it up and ship it. It would just make it easier